1:6

Detention
(m/n = middle name). heads up!

PREVIOUSLY on Big Energy
"Lil Finns.."

"Latrelle so help me-"

"I was just gonna say I got your back" His face carried a mischievous smile.

I looked at him confused I watched him turn around slam Cesar's head onto the desk.

Cesar groans in pain as mine and the crew's faces drop.

In the back I can hear Jasmine yell "Oh shit!"

I looked at Latrelle once more, shock now covering my face

"The hell-"

"We have beef, I don't need any reason to hurt his ass other than that."

"Noted" I nodded still in shock

"Mr. Campbell! Principal's Office, NOW!"

Latrelle smirks a bit. "Catch you later Finns" He picks up his bag and heads out.

NOW CONTINUING:

Your POV
"You better be grateful tryouts are next week"  Courtland and I trek the halls

He was gonna drop me off at detention before heading home.

"You have no idea how appreciative i am about that."  We stop by our lockers and drop off/pick up somethings off

"You think your uncle will check our records?" I looked to my friend semi-stressed

"He might for the sophomore through seniors. We're freshman- he could be more focused on our talent right now" Courtland reassures me i'll be fine- at least we hope.

I push my hand up to his head and ruffle his hair "Thanks C"

He pushed my hand away and goes to ruffle my hair instead "Of course .. 'Finns' " He bursts in to laughter, mocking Latrelle's lame ass nickname for me

"Shut up" I roll my eyes and scoff, eventually laughing it off as well.

We make it toward the class I'm supposed to do my time in.

"I'll come back later and we can walk home together" He pats my shoulder

"Sounds good C" He gives me a small side hug and we part ways.

I enter the doorway and look for a teacher.

"Hello. Come in and sign your name to certify you were here" I nodded, quietly mumbling a yes ma'am at the woman's strict and cold demeanor.

"Have a seat, once you're done" She finishes.

I walk toward the back and get started on planning the year out.