1:8

I think i like small recaps so-

bam  another one!

[SMALL RECAP]

Last we left, Latrelle and Y/n had met in the store, where a robbery takes  place.

Latrelle suggests Y/n go home, and although reluctant she does.

A short while later she still feels unsettled, her plans change and she opts to visit Courtland. As she leaves she runs into Latrelle, instead her night ends over at his house.

She meets his mother and they even bond a bit (if u squint, u can see it )

~~~
Continuing now on
BIG ENERGY
~~~

YOUR Pov
The next morning comes. I stretched my legs a bit before i had felt flesh-

What the fu-

My eyes shot open and I realized...
Oh yeah... I stayed at Latrelle's.

I slid out of the bed and over to the door. I went looking for his mom but judging by the note I'd found she went to get us all breakfast.

I decided upon showering. I went looking for the bathroom, my bag in hand. Once i found it, i stripped down and turned the water on.

Now I like my showers feeling like the depths of hell... so the highest setting is what i turned the knob to.

I hop in and get to cleaning.

~
I get out searching for clothes in my bag.

Tee shirt? Check
my joggers? not so check...

Luckily my short was over sized, i ran back to Latrelle's room.

I stood at an angle and peered into the door way

"Latrelle" I say semi- loudly.

Snores.

"LATRELLE!"

"What." he muffles

"I need pants bruh.. do you or your sister have any shorts or something?"

He rolls over to face me and looks at me blankly

" I dont know if you peeped, because i know the care bears and the strawberry short cake on the wall is so misleading..."

I rolled my eyes knowing this bozo was about to be a smart ass with me

"She's 11, I doubt her shorts will fit you.. at least not with out looking like booty shorts"

He pauses

"Actually- you c-"

"Imma stop you right there chief" I put my hand up and laugh.

"Just lend me some of yours"

He sighed and got up out of the bed and walked to a drawer.  He takes out these black and gray flannel pants that look like pajamas.

"Here" He tosses them at me, to which they smack my forehead

Really bruh-

He climbs back in his bed and shuts his eyes.

"Go get dressed already so i can shower"