Side Stories: Latrelle As a S/O

On my block was hella mean to never give us the chance to see Latrelle as someones bf on the show

(more specifically i just needed one storyline where Monse dated Latrelle out of revenge- mutually agreed upon before hand though ofc)

so here are my headcanons.

THESE DO NOT AFFECT THE PLOT OF BIG ENERGY

~

A) Affection: Latrelle is widely affectionate. When you're at his house he's snuggled up under you and grossing out his mom and sister with how attached yall are. Your mom can see it as cute occasionally buy Lily? completely off it. She think you could do better. Latrelle and her slap box because shes never afraid to say it either. You remind him that, you only want him.

In public, he's subtly affectionate. He's loud about yall daring but he despises having people stare at yall so he settles for small pecks, hand holding, and head scratches if he's resting on your shoulder.
~

B) Boast: He loves to brag to his boys back at the trap about you. While he's careful about who he brings your name up to, he cant help but remind everyone how great you are- even if you get on his nerves.

"She's smart as fuck, and It's sexy dont get me wrong- but if she say one more slick thing I'm blocking her ass"

His friends usually laugh. They know he adores tour intelligence and quick wit because Latrelle has a hint of those aspects him self. He's only irritated cuz its a dose of his own medicine
~
C) Commitment: Latrelle struggled with it, if we're keeping it a buck. He has a huge fear if abandonment and letting people down. Especially after going to jail/juvie. When he got out, he wasn't sure if people would want to stick around him, let alone believe in him- but you did. It took some time but he warmed right up and has been in love since then.
~
D) Dates: He's very much homebody. After being locked up he learned to enjoy low key things. He prefers hikes, walks, or even just driving around with you by his side. He worries you find it minuscule a d while somedays it does cause a rift between you too, you know he just wants to keep out of the light and line of fire from any rivals.

Other times he steps up with the glitz and glam, for your grad night- he drove you guys to San Diego and let you see the seals/sea lions down at La Jolla Cove.
~
•E) Early Bird or Night Owl: He's an Early Bird believe it or not. He likes getting things done sooner rather than later (unlike some people- *cough* CESAR *cough*)

While you sleep in, he's up running errands, but if his day doesn't require any errands he sleep in with you all cuddled up.
~
•F) First Date: The first place y'all had a date to was actually Homecoming. You and Courtland wanted to go and Court had already gotten a date. You wanted to back out since 3rd wheeling would've been weird but Latrelle manages to garner some courage and asks you to go with him. You two ended up on a double date.
~

•G) Give or Receive: Y'all both like giving gifts to one another. It catches Latrelle off guard though, since he's rather used to giving without getting much. When he started dating you, you would randomly find things and bring it to him.

"Hey i went to Krogers and found some warheads and now-and-laters.. here you go."

Latrelle: *blank confused stare*
"Why"

"No reason, I just know you liked those candies. So i figured why not get it"

He cracks a smile every-time and eats his candy like a goof, you find it adorable.
~
•H) Hater: Compliments. He has a love hate relationship with them. He takes the sarcastic ones better than the genuinely nice ones its like they got 2 people up there in his emotion receptors.