Amorous intentions

It was the weekend Jimin was getting ansty which he knew meant his heat was near, he cooked some food then caught up on his work communicated with those he needed to then traipsed around the house putting on music to calm himself.
The gate buzzed, he answered it.
"Hello"
"It's me don't hang up I need to talk to you about something,"
"What,"
A sigh was heard, "look can I come in, it's about my mother"
Jimin hesitated then buzzed him in. He opened the front door unprepared for the amazing smell of sandlewood.
Jungkook walked in a wash of Strawberries overtook him and he growled pacing towards Jimin sniffing him deeply,"Kookie what are you doing"'
Jimin found himself leaning towards the handsome Alpha ,
"You smell divine, "
Jungkook lapped his neck, jimin moaned softly wanting more, he suddenly realised his heat was starting.
"Go you gotta go before it's too late," jimin glanced at the wall Jungkook saw there was a switch there, guessing what it was he walked over," oh what does this do?"
"No no don't touch it go.........."
"Ooops!"
Jungkook flipped the switch watching Jimins face as shutters locked enclosing them in the house.
"You stupid....." Jimin ran at the Alpha hitting out at him, Jungkook grabbed his arms " oh no baby not now,"
His voice had got deeper sexier and Jimin responded leaning into Jungkooks chest.
Finally !thought Jungkook, he ran his hands down Jimins back to his peachy ass squeezing it and dragging him against him.
"How?why?" Jimin was confused why was he feeling like this why wasn't he immune?
Then all thought left him as a wave of heat came over him making him capture Jungkooks lips in a searing kiss.. he felt something in himself trigger off knowing his rut had started.
He picked Jimin up kissing him turning him to the wall making the smaller boy hook his legs around his waist their bulges rubbing.
Lewd little moans came from Jimins mouth making the other roll against him.
"Hot too hot," Jimin felt like he was burning up ,
Jungkook strode to the stairway easily carrying the other, "which room?"
Jimin pointed and Jungkook strode in throwing Jimin on the bed and standing to strip his clothes off.
"Aaah,we shouldn't do this," Jimin moaned his body needing something.
Jungkook checked himself," do you want me to stop"
Jimin looked seeing Kookie was holding himself back giving Jimin that choice, he thought then moaned," fuck me Kookie,"
Jungkook growled , he finished undressing , Jimin looked in awe at his manhood, jungkook smirked ,
"I'm gonna ruin your ass with this,"
He bent to Jimin ripping his top open ,delighting in the pale body he saw, he made short work of his trousers and boxers growling at the delicious sight, his head bent and his mouth took in Jimins rigid member his tongue lapping around it sucking hard.
"F-fuck!" Jimin had never felt such pleasure, his body felt on fire wanting more, Jungkooks hand went to the puckered hole underneath, Jimin in his heat was wet there, Jungkook easily penetrated him with a finger hearing the whine and panting breath before he added another, Jimin was writhing in pleasure not knowing what would happen his cock felt so hard in Jungkooks mouth .
Jungkook pressed in another finger hooking them to hit the bundle of nerves inside Jimin.
Jimin nearly shot off the bed," ah fuck so good oh fuck what's happening aaaaaaaarfgh!!"
The combined actions sent Jimin over the edge his orgasm long and hard .
Jungkook watched as the boy came before he took his mouth off.
He knelt on the bed near where Jimins mouth was,
"suck ," he commanded.
Jimin weekly turned to the side enclosing his Plump lips around the tip of Kookies large member licking softly, Jungkook pushed in deeper Jimin gagged but tried carrying in until Jungkook pulled out.
"On all fours baby"
Jimin did as he was asked," jungkook spat on his hand then rubbed his thick member before getting behind Jimin and lapping at his puckered hole licking up the wetness pushing his ass cheeks open so his long tongue could lick all the way up. Jimin moaned and the sound had Jungkook pressing his member into his mates tight hole balls deep. Jimin screamed in pain and pleasure gripping the sheets as he was fucked deeply, he felt himself getting hard again.
"Fuck I knew this would be good but not this good,"
Jungkook growled, he pulled Jimin up so his back was against Jungkook chest, he held him in place with an arm around his waist all the time fucking him hard and pumping his member , Jimin turned his neck offering his pale skin to be marked, Jungkooks rut now overtook him he slammed into His mate hard his teeth lengthening and as he came he bit down into Jimins soft skin jimin yelping in pain as Jungkook marked him all the while pumping his seed into Jimin, a knot keeping him in place, Jimin after being bitten spurted his cum over Jungkooks hand gasping in a myriad of pleasurable sensations.
Jungkook licked the cum of his hand then turned Jimins head kissing him letting him taste himself . He wrapped his arms around Jimin and slumped to the side his knot keeping him tied to the boy.
They lay there and in a moment of sanity Jimin said," you fucking marked me !"
"And?"
"And-I-er-I'm your mate now .... Officially!!"
"And"
"And-and oh shut up I'm gonna sleep !"'
Jimin was asleep in seconds Jungkook hugging him.
He felt a rush of emotions overtake him fear, pleasure, nervousness , he knew it was Jimins feelings, he had connected with him. He sent calming pheromones out and felt Jimin relax in his sleep.
Jungkooks knot released but he stayed where he was a sense of belonging there.
During the rest of the day and night they couldn't control themselves because of their rut and heat. Jimin found out the meaning of being well and truly fucked. His emotions all over the place, seeing lust all over Jungkooks face as he made Jimin ride him.
The shower became their next fuck place Jungkook holding Jimin up as he fucked him hard against the wall. Jimin being unable to contain himself biting Jungkook in the throes of passion and Jungkook growled out his release
Eventually they huddled down for the night sprawled over each other .
The next day was much like the day before but they stopped for food breaks.
Jimin never realised he was such a sexual being, he craved Jungkooks touch whenever and however and he seemed to have lost all his inhibitions.
Jungkook knew his own rut was over but he was still there for Jimin, adoring the way the smaller clung to him and begged for more.
The next morning Jimin woke up , Jungkook was sound asleep on his stomach worn out from Jimins demands so when Jimin woke up still feeling needy he left the bedroom trying to calm himself down by going to the kitchen and sitting on the floor eating ice cream but his stomach hurt from the needy pain and he ended up curling up on the floor whimpering.
Jungkook woke up to an empty bed he stretched then got up wandering naked looking for the other. He heard a sound of someone in pain and his heart hurt at the sight of Jimin curled up whimpering.
"Baby, why didn't you wake me?"
"Too much....you'll be fed up...."
"I'm your mate now let me help you,"
He picked Jimin up lifting him to the work top,
"Lay back," he ordered and Jimin did so the boxers he wore taken off and without any warning Jungkook rammed into him, a shrill scream of pleasure and pain coming from him then," harder fuck harder Kookie!"
Jungkook slammed into the other while biting marks on his chest, in no time Jimin came , Jungkook straight after and then for Jimin he knew his heat was over, he felt calm and fulfilled.
Suddenly the shutters opened signalling their freedom.
"So what now?" Jimin asked hesitatingly
"Well your my mate, I'm glad I got here in time before your heat started I knew your medication must be wearing off by now and as you can't get any more not that it matters now, but I needed to make you mine."
Suddenly a very angry omega said," what do you mean you know my medicine is wearing off? What did you do asshole?"
"Er no need for that now Jimin , we are mates now, I just stopped your supply of your antidote."
In minutes an angry bundle flew at the alpha punching and kicking mad as hell.
"Get out, get out now, it's my decision not yours you had no right!!"
" but I asked if you wanted me to stop you said no!"
"GET LOST RIGHT NOW!!"
Jimin stormed up to his room throwing Jungkooks clothes out and slamming and locking his bedroom door.
Well shit, that went down well Jungkook thought sighing as he dressed then left the house.