All good things

It was six months later and everything was going to plan, a housekeeper came every morning cleaning and cooking before she left.
Jimin had decided to rent an office away from home so he could get away from the house and feel like a proper worker . Jungkook and Jimin  took it in turns to pick the kids up from nursery and take them home. The kids loved the nursery and playing with new friends and started becoming a lot more independent .
The biggest bonus was they adored staying at their grandparents who in turn spoilt them rotten. They would pick them up in a Friday every third week and return them to their parents on the Sunday .
Jimin had gotten stronger his libido was back and his moans loud when the kids were out the house.
Tonight they had decided to go away for a couple of days, the triplets had gone straight to their grandparents after nursery , the two mates had packed a case and were now driving to where they were staying.
"Where is it Kookie?"
"Somewhere our wolves can run freely"
It didn't happen often but now and then they needed to shift, Jimins wolf was small and silver grey, Jungkooks large and mostly black. Jimin didn't shift that often but had to if he wanted to keep his wolf with him, he'd just been so busy before he knew his wolf must be chomping at the bit.
Jungkook would shift regularly, running through the forest behind their home .
They came to a small house surrounded by trees and a creek at the bottom of the garden.
Taking their case in Jungkook came up behind his husband,
"babe?"
"Hmm,"
"Can we try something new?"
"What now you horny brat?"
"Can I fuck you when we shift?"
Jimin turned in his arms," well that's new!"
"Just this once, I've never fucked a wolf"
Jimin giggled," well you have just not while I was a wolf."
Jimin slowly stepped back stripping off his clothes feeling his husbands eyes on him, walking to the door he glanced over his shoulder seeing his husband stripping off quickly already semi hard,
Running to the back door he shouted," last one outs a sissy, running from the house he swiftly changed  prancing to the creek hearing thundering paws chasing after him, they rolled together on the ground yapping  at each other splashing through the creek before Jungkook claimed his mate rutting into him howling as he released inside , a while after and they shifted back Jungkook hungry for more .
"That was good but I prefer your loud moans"
He strode into the house carrying Jimin he bent him over the sofa plunging into him , Jimin moaned sinfully living how desperate his husband was for him. Jungkook pulled out laying Jimin on the floor then sucking his member which was begging to be touched. Jimin was so turned on his moans so loud he couldn't help but cum.
Still not down from his high Jungkook pushed his legs back displaying his tight hole dripping and wet for him. He slammed straight into him sending Jimin into a dry cum so overwrought were his nerve endings but Jungkook didn't stop he kept trying to get even deeper so that Jimin was soon screaming at the overwhelming pleasure until with one last thrust Jungkook came so hard he yelled," fuuuuuuck. Aaaaaagh!"
As he was milked dry by Jimin's hole he flopped over Jimin but kept his weight off him, the pair could hardly move, jimin could feel the pressure from Jungkooks knot inside him. It was an overwhelming consuming feeling, one that neither could get enough off.
The whole time there neither got dressed enjoying the freedom of being naked and constantly fucking. Jungkook also sucking Jimins nipples a lot, they had become a favourite of his when the triplets were born, he found that he could taste Jimins milk for a longtime afterwards and it made Jimin horny having his mate suck his lactating nipples.
Three weeks later a whirlwind of temper walked into Jungkooks office.
"Jeon bloody Jungkook!"
"Yes babe what's the matter?"
"I'm gonna cut your dick off! I'm pregnant!!"
Jungkook chuckled grabbing his feisty mate and sitting him on his lap.
"Babe that's the best news!"
Jimin looked at him," it is? But how will we cope?"
"Because we will share the tasks not just you and we have  a housekeeper and grandparents to help."
Jimin immediately calmed
"While your pregnant you can carry on as we are, afterwards we will work it out, but we will choose together ok?"
Jimin nodded then realised he had yelled it out in a public place, glancing through the open door he saw people looking at them. He hid his face in Jungkooks chest hissing," Kookie they can see us!"
"Well we had better put on a good show then," his mate answered deliberately capturing his mates lips in a deep passionate kiss as he stood up carrying his mate and walked to the door bowing and winking before he closed it leaning in it to plummet the depths of Jimins mouth .
"Kookie?"
"Hmmm?"
"Lock it, I wanna ride you in your office chair!"
"Ah so naughty baby but your wish is my command......."
The End