New beginnings

A month later and the house was done the party arranged and the couple had moved in. Jin and Rm negotiated a price for Jungkooks old home .
Jimin had seen a doctor to confirm his pregnancy but he knew it was true as he had started having bouts of nausea which so far had only happened when Jungkook was at work.
Jimin had revisited the childrens home only to find the little girl had a new family.
"Wow that was quick , just like she said!"
"Well it was weird this couple turned up because the wife had some sort of premonition that a child who would be their daughter was here, apparently she comes from a family line of soothsayers, those who can predict things, she said that's what Mia the little girl is. So she's not evil but a rare wolf, I'm glad she found a family like herself who will nurture her."
Jimin nodded pleased the little girl had got a happy ending.
Jimin had finished his research on a drug for miscarriage sufferers and it was being trialled.
So now they were at their party come wedding.
Most of the guests had arrived and Jimin was dressing nervously upstairs. They had decided on casual clothes with a pink or blue theme stared in the invite.
Hobi and Tae were in on the main event so once they knew everyone was there they asked them to join them in the garden where chairs a rose arch and a podium had been set up. Jungkook entered the garden dressed in pale blue, Lisa immediately made a beeline for him, hanging onto his arm and leaning into him.
"Jungkook is this your new house? I wouldn't mind sharing with you,"
"Stop it Lisa , this is the house I share with my partner,"
"You mean that Jimin, that won't last you need someone like me, I can be your mate."
"Jimin is already my mate, my true mate,"
"But he..."
"Ladies and gentlemen if you would like to take a seat for the main event we will begin."
Everyone looked confused but took a seat.
"Jungkook what's happening?" His mother asked.
Jungkook smiled the looked at the patio doors smiling, music started and Tae walked out scattering rose petals, jimin walked out with Hobi side by side until they reached the front where Hobi handed Jimin over to Jungkook.
A smiling man stood up and walked to the front.
Good evening ladies and gentlemen , I understand this will be a surprise to you but welcome to the wedding of Jeon Jungkook and park Jimin. I am the officiate and will preside over the formalities.
A squeal came from the front, it was Jungkooks mother," my baby is getting married!"
Everyone chuckled then the service began, it wasn't long and it soon got to the part where they said the vows,
I Jeon jungkook promise to treat you well, praise you often and always love you.
"You love me ?"
"Of course I do idiot !"
"Ahem gentlemen..., Jimin your turn."
I park Jimin promise to get you to repeat your love for me just as much as I love you, I'll try not to get annoyed with you however hard that could be and I'll always love and honour you... obey? Maybe not so much!"
Laughter abounded except from a sulky looking Lisa who realising things weren't meant to be slipped out and left.
"Bitch has gone," whispered Jimin
"Finally," Jungkook whispered back
A cough made them look guiltily at the officiate
"So as Jungkook and Jimin have pledged themselves to each other they will now exchange rings "
"I Jeon Jungkook do take you Park Jimin to be my lawfully wedded husband,"he slipped a ring on Jumins finger .
"I park Jimin do take you Jeon Jungkook as my lawfully wedded husband," he too slipped a ring in Jungkooks finger.
"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom "
The pair passionately kissed then loud clapping could be heard as everyone cheered them.
One by one people came up to wish them well, it was amazing.
"You sly dogs , but what a great wedding"
"Thanks RM,"
"Jungkook, Jimin ah my sweet boys what a lovely surprise,"
"Thanks Mrs Jeon,"
"Call me mother Jimin dear,"
And so it went on, Jimin was getting more and more nervous , he didn't know when to tell Jungkook his news.
Music played and a buffet was served,suddenly Jungkook tapped a glass," ladies and gentlemen I would just like to thank you for attending our little gathering today, we are very pleased to invite you to Jimins home."
"Our home ," Jimin interrupted
"Sorry our home..., as you may or may not know, jimin owns Min industries a renowned pharmaceutical company, he recently completed a drug for those amongst us who have had or know someone who has miscarried pups, this drug it's hoped will help those wanting to try again and preliminary tests are encouraging. Of course we all know drugs can be expensive and not everyone can afford them so as a wedding present to my beautiful husband I have started the Jimin foundation for those in medical need, this will help poorer families in the community to be placed in a scheme where medical aid can be given to deserving cases,"
He smiled at Jimin while their guests clapped.
Jimin kissed his husband then he too stood,
"Wow, how do you follow that, I love you Kookie, hmmm so I was going to give you your present later,..... no not that! Your dirty mind ! Kookie I love you to the moon and back so here's my gift to you," he pulled an envelope from his pocket, Jungkook took it smiling, opening it he took out the grainy photograph frowning, then looking dumbstruck at his husband," are you? Are we? "
"Yes Kookie I'm pregnant ," Jimin said looking worriedly at Jungkooks face.
"I'm going to be a dad, hey everyone I'm going to be a dad," he yelled out looking at Jimin with a huge smile before passing out where he stood.
Twenty minutes later
"Jimin, mum , I'm ok , it was just a surprise, stop fussing!"
"That's it your not coming in the delivery room and passing out!" Jimin stated.
"But I have to be there for our baby!!"
"Erm,babies, it's twins,"
Thump.
"I knew I shouldn't have told him"
"His father was the same,"
"Wakey wakey Kookie"
"MmmmmJimin?"
"Welcome back, so can you stand or are you going to sit here all night,"
"Woah ..., no I'm fine , let's have a drink to celebrate..., oh you can't your pregnant, hey everyone we are having twins!"
The party got louder, Jungkook got merrier and Jimin tired.
People started leaving, Rm carried a blacked out Jungkook to his bedroom, Jimin thanked him.
Jungkooks mother helped tidy up along with Jin ,Tae and Hobi who all told Jimin to sit down.
After making sure everywhere was clean they left.
Jimin tiredly climbed the stairs, going into their room he stripped Jungkook off washing him down and drying him off before tucking him in and placing water and a pill on the bedside cabinet.
He went and showered then drying off he had to sit in the floor feeling nauseous and tired and that's how he fell asleep wrapped in a towel on the floor by the toilet .
Hours passed and Jungkook woke up sober but headachy, he saw the tablet and water and gulped them down , he turned to Jimin only to find him not there, he saw light seeping out from the bathroom, going to the door he said "Jimin?" No sound at all came.
Worriedly he turned the handle to see his mate asleep in the floor , he went to pick him up but Jimin woke up, his eyes tiredly looked at Jungkook before panic filled them and he rushed to the toilet heaving after ten minutes he flushed it away staggering tiredly to the sink to clean his teeth , Jungkook hovering nearby.
"Sorry Kookie, it usually happens when you are at work,"
"You poor thing, how did I not realise?!?"
"It's ok Kookie, now take me to bed I'm exhausted,"
Jungkook carried his mate carefully like a precious jewel , he put Jimin in the bed crawling in next to him. Jimin immediately sprawled over him, Jungkooks arms holding him tight.
"Love you Mr Jeon "
"Love you too Mr Jeon "
The pair drifted off holding each other close all night, peacefully sleeping dreams of cute little babies in both their heads.

,