Coffee and.......

Jungkook got there way to early but he didn't care, after what they did on the phone last night he couldn't get his mate out of his mind. Remembering his panting breath as he had cum was music to Jungkooks ears.
He was now on his second coffee when the door swung open and his beautiful mate walked in, his lithe body getting more than just his glance but Jimin seemed unaware of them.
He sat opposite Jungkook glancing at his half full cup," oh am I late?"
"No,no, I got here a bit early,"
The waitress came over to take his order.
"A caramel macchiato and a slice of cheesecake please, Jungkook?"
"Er I'll have some cheesecake too."
She went away to get their orders.
"So....., what are your thoughts on us?@ Jimin asked.
Jungkook scrambled to come up with something that wouldn't annoy, upset or rock the boat with Jimin.
"I er um er, well you know I want you as my mate,"
"I think I've gathered that, so where would we live?"
"Live...?"
"Mates usually live together,"
"I know , but you, er I, er, you want to live with me?"
"Hmmm, you don't sound convinced in the idea?"
"I am, I do, I just don't want you to regret anything,"
"I won't , I've made my mind up, I like having sex with you, I think I could probably tolerate you when we aren't having sex, so we could move in together."
Jungkooks face fell, was his mate only wanting him as his sex toy?"
A giggle burst from Jimins mouth," you should see your face, not nice is it being wanted for just one thing?" He laughed tears of laughter pouring down his face.
"You little........" Jungkook stopped as the waitress served them, once gone he looked at Jimin who poked his tongue out at him.
"Just showing you I'm not going to be a docile little wolf. I will be loud so you hear me!"
"Oh baby I like it when your loud squirming underneath me, in front of me...., riding me"
"Ssshh! You can't talk like that," a red faced Jimin said.
"Why?"
Because......, I don't know, just because!"
Jungkook laughed then became serious,
"ok then where do you want to live, your choice,"
"Mine? Er I don't know,"
"I don't mind, you've only just had yours built so we can go there if you want?"
Jimin sighed, he had designed his house but it felt wrong, after seeing Jungkooks open plan place he had felt like a prisoner in his own home.
"I like your place, it's open and friendly ."
"Really? It's not that big though, how about we convert yours?
"How do you mean?"
"Well you have your study and makeshift lab set up already, you seemed to have more bedrooms, I'm not sure how many rooms downstairs, but if you take the shutters off, put bigger windows in the back rooms or patio windows in leading to the garden it will open it up and take the wall down between the kitchen and dining room it enlarges the space and it's more open plan. I could have a small study somewhere?"
"You seem to know a lot about this stuff?"
"I designed my own place, Jimin I'm an architect?"
"Are you! I thought you just worked for your dad,"
"In a roundabout way, I offer advice on council planning, indirectly you could say I've helped build the town, I'm surprised I didn't get a request about your home,"
"Probably because when I asked about building here your father was eager to meet my demands said I could have any contractor, for some reason he feels guilty about getting rid of my parents."
"Do you think of them at all?"
"Only when I think of having pups how much better as a parent I will be than they were, "
"Pups! So you do want some,"
"I love kids, that's why I'm trying to help those who miscarry prepare to have a healthy pregnancy ,"
"But not yet then, we are both busy,"
Jimin bit his lip then nodded.
" so how soon will this building work get started? I might have to move out to work ."
"We'll move in with me while it's being done,also as you won't have security shutters , should we build a guards hut near the gate?"
"No, I want to live normally,"
"You sure, I want you to feel safe,"
"It was mainly there for my heat, I was worried I'd give into it and sleep with anyone that's why I stick up and press the shutters on the timer button it closes them for three days, whereas the normal closure switch shuts them as needed,"
"To keep the wolf from the door you mean?"
"You deserved it!"
They finished their coffees and cheesecake and stood up to go. Jungkook breathed in Jimins enticing aroma trying to calm himself and his wolf down.
"So..., you wanna follow in your car and come and survey my place? Get ideas on the look?"
"Yes!" Jungkook eagerly said.
The two left soon arriving at Jimins. Once inside Jimin showed Jungkook the whole house.
Downstairs apart from the kitchen, dining room, sitting room, Jimins study and lab there were three other rooms.
"See I could use this one as a study but it would have a whole glass wall looking out, windows at the top."
Jimin nodded liking the idea, jungkook was snapping pictures as he went and recording notes on his phone." Opening up the kitchen and dinining room means you can put patio doors in that wall going into the garden have a breakfast table out there on the patio, the natural daylight will open up the place more."
"Here next to the toilet you could make a utility room, put the washer and dryer in here with the ironing and a hanging rack, removing them from the kitchen to have more cupboard space or a dishwasher?"
"This last room could be turned into a play room for when you want pups."
Jimin reddened but nodded.
Upstairs apart from Jimins room there were three more bedrooms two with en-suite .
"I wouldn't do much to these really they are nice as they are."
"Ok great,finished now?"
"Yes, I'll go start drawi......" he got no further Jimin dragged him into his bedroom and looping his arms around Jungkooks neck he jumped up, his mate catching him easily, holding under his ass as Jimin hooked his legs around. Their mouths smashed together in a needy kiss," Kookie?"
"Hmmmm?"
"Can I mark you too?"
"Fuck yes!"
Before long the pair were naked, Jungkooks wolf reared up exalting  in the acceptance of his mate but meaning he wanted to bury himself in Jimin quickly.
"I can't help it Jimin my wolf wants you,"
"Let him have me then"
Without any prep Jungkook pushed into Jimins puckered hole fucking him deeply, jimins wanton moans enticing him on, Jungkook gripped Jimins hips frantically fucking until,"aaaaaaaah! Fuck.......!"
Jungkook released into Jimin.
Jimin was then flipped onto his back as Jungkook bit down his chest then sucked his waiting dick into his mouth. His long tongue licked the length and teased the slit Jimin crying out in pleasure, jungkook felt himself harden again and pulled of Jimins dick making him whine in displeasure,
"Ride me baby," Jungkook demanded.
He lay in his back, Jimin straddled him his dripping hole taking him in easily.
"Ah yes, ride me hard baby,"
Jimin rocked on top of his mate feeling his dick tingle.
Jungkook was thrusting up hard as Jimin started tending up, jungkook sat up Jimin still riding him, he turned his neck offering it. Jimins canines extended and as he came he bit hard into Jungkooks neck the other gasping and cumming in pleasure at the bite, a knot forming keeping the pair in place as Jungkook flopped back Jimins cum on his chest Jimin flopped on top of him stuck til his mates knot faded.
Jungkook felt like he had died and gone to heaven, he felt so much live for this small being it felt quite overwhelming.
"Jimin I love you...."
Silence
"Jimin,?"
A small snore sounded and Jungkook laughed, he'd just said the most important thing in his life and his mate was asleep.how he'd fallen asleep with his mates knot in him and legs bent up either side of Jungkook he didn't know!
"You rest baby,I'll join you......."
The pair dozed, replete after their joining, maybe things were going to be fine.