📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒

Scene: Place Des Vosges

Juleka, Marinette, Kalianna, Giselle, Rose, and Alya were all at the park sitting on a bench.

Just then Rose showed the girls her pink notebook. "Pretty, right? When I saw it in the store, I knew I had to get it."

"It's beautiful Rose, that notebook really suites you." Kalianna praised.

"It's awesome," Juleka spoke.

"Kalianna's right, it's sooo you." Alya uttered.

"And it's pink, just how you like them." Marinette said.

"I know, it's just so romantic!" Rose chirped.

"It is pretty," Chloé interjected sarcastically. She was currently leaning against a tree. "Pretty pathetic!" She laughed snobbishly. "Seriously, why do you get so excited over such a bland notebook?"

"I don't remember if anyone asked for your opinion Malibu Barbie." Giselle sneered.

"I am NOT a Malibu barbie!" Chloé retorted.

Kalianna looked at Rose. "Don't listen to Chloé Rose. B1tches like her don't appreciate the simple things in life."

Chloé growled. "How dare you call me a b1tch?!"

"Because you are one! Your just jealous of Rose's book cause it's prettier than your make-up!" Kalianna snapped.

"Me? Jealous?! HA! I wouldn't want her tasteless notebook even if she paid me to take it from her!" Chloé cackled.

"No one cares what you think Chloé!" Alya spat.

Just then Rose broke into tears. Kalianna put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't listen to that rat Rose. Your notebook looks amazing." Marinette said, trying to cheer the girl up.

"Yeah, it's awesome." Juleka complimented monotonously.

"Yeah, Juleka's right!" Alya agreed.

"Don't worry Rose, we all love your notebook and more importantly, you love it." Giselle says.

Rose began crying even more. "No, Chloé's right. There's... nothing special about it."

Kalianna thought for a moment, then she smiled. "Then let's make it special."

"How?" Rose questioned.

"We'll each write something in it." Kalianna replied.

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Really? That idea sounds like sh-"

"Great idea Kalianna!" Alya interrupted her best friend, giving her a pointed look, to which she scoffed at.

"Alright, let's do this!" Giselle cheered.

Chloé's smug expression turned into a confused one.

"Dear Rose, your awesome," Juleka wrote the words she had wrote in the notebook.

"Too Rose, the sweetest person I know." Alya said, writing her same sentence in the book.

Chloé crossed her arms and gagged.

"Rose, your the most positive girl I've ever met. I hope you keep spreading her optimism throughout the world to make it a better place." Giselle smiles as she wrote the statement in Rose's notebook.

"Aww, thank you Gigi!" Rose wiped a happy tear from her eye.

Marinette then grabbed the notebook and pen out of Giselle's hand rather rudely just then.

'This b1tch...!' The rainbownette gritted her teeth and exhaled to keep her composure.

"Dear Rose, this notebook is just like you, pink, stylish, and unique." Marinette stated. She then showed the girls what she drew. It was a pretty rose.

Rose gasped. "Its so beautiful!"

"Oh, please, I can do better than that," Kalianna grabbed the notebook out of Marinette's hands roughly.

"Hey!" The bluenette glared at her.

"Gimme the pen." Kalianna held out her hand.

"Hmph!" Marinette kept the pen close to her chest.

"Just give her the d@mn pen Mari-Trash! This isn't about you, it's about cheering Rose up!" Giselle angrily told Marinette.

The bluebell-eyed girl looked at Alya and saw the girl giving her a pleading look. "Ugh, whatever." She reached out her hand.

Kalianna snatched the pen from her palm and began writing in the notebook. "Dear Rose, this is for you. Anyone would be lucky to have a bubbly girl like you as a friend."

The noirette then revealed what she had drawn to her friends a few minutes later.

The girls gasped in amazement at the drawing while Marinette just looked at it in disgust

"Wow," Alya said, starstruck.

"It's... awesome," Was all Juleka said.

"It's lovely!" Rose chirped.

"And more importantly, better than Mari-Weirdo's." Giselle smirked at Marinette, who glowered at her.

"Your pretty awesome at drawing Kalianna!" Alya smiled at the ravenette before elbowing Marinette in the side. "Right, M?"

"It's decent, I guess." Marinette degraded Kalianna's drawing.

"Stop being so jealous Marinette! It's not Kali's fault that her drawing is better than your basic rose." Giselle crossed her arms.

"My rose isn't basic!" Marinette fired back.

"O-Okay girls, calm down." Rose tried to calm the situation.

Just then Adrien and Nino came over and saw Kalianna's artwork.

"Whoa! Way cool Kalianna!" Nino praised.

"Yeah, your super talented Sweet Tooth." Adrien winked at Kalianna.

The girl blushed and tucked her bang behind her ear. "T-Thank you, Adrien."

Chloé growled as she crossed her arms while glaring at Kalianna. "Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" She then stormed away.

Giselle watched as she did. "Well, the Wicked Witch of the West is gone," She got up. "Let's go get some icecream!" She cheered.

The girls, minus Marinette, all laughed as Giselle ran away to an icecream vendor.

Word Count: 837