🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna is writing in her diary sitting by her vanity desk.

"Dear Beloved Diary: Ugh, you'll never guess who's back at school. Lila the liar. She showed up out of nowhere as a new student and managed to trick everyone into thinking that she was Lady Luck's best friend. She didn't fool me or Giselle, of course. Still, I couldn't confront her as Lady Luck. After such a humiliation when I did, she got Akumatized, then after I purified her, she disappeared."

"However, on Heroes' Day she tried to have us believe that she had gone away on vacation with Prince Ali, but Giselle and I didn't buy it. When she got back, she tried to become friends with me. But I told her I could see right through her. After that, she threatened me! I'm kinda worried. If she continues down this path, she will become the perfect prey for Hawk Moth!"

"But I'm not gonna make an effort to try and help her or become her friend. After all, she said we're at war. I know it won't be easy to deal with her, but I'm not scared. I'm ready for whatever she'll throw my way!"

Kalianna pauses, looks up, and thinks. She then continues writing.

"Good bye for now, dear diary."

She then closes her diary, got up, and walked away.

Word Count: 230