🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel

"Since several of you didn't do a good job the last time we came here and some of you unfortunately failed, the mayor has decided to give you all a second chance again," Miss Bustier explains to her students, holding a clipboard. "Like last time, each of you will get hands-on experience with one of the many jobs here at the hotel. This is serious, so NO pillow fights," She shot Alix and Ivan a pointed look.

The two just looked away, whistling.

Miss Bustier turns to André Bourgeois, who is standing beside her. "Mr. Bourgeois, please tell my students their assigned jobs."

"Of course," André clears his throat and holds up a sheet of paper. "Max and Sabrina will be working in the kitchen, Adrien and Chloé will be receptionists again,"

Chloé excitedly clings to Adrien, making him uncomfortable as André continued listing off the jobs for the students.

Marinette watches Chloé and Adrien with a frown before groaning. "Seriously? They're being partnered up again? Ugh!"

Alya pats her shoulder.

Kalianna glares at Chloé, who is rubbing her head on Adrien's shoulder. "Can't she see how uncomfortable she's making him? It's so sickening," She crosses her arms.

Giselle smirks at her BFF. "You wouldn't happen to be a little jealous would you?"

"Me? Jealous? Of Chloé? Ha! Not in a million years," Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"Alya, you are going to be throwing out trash, Marinette, you'll be a gopher again," André says.

Alya gasps and glares at Chloé, who smirks at her.

"Giselle, you'll be a food critic, and lastly, Kalianna, you'll be a maid." André gives the noirette a nervous smile.

"Huh?!" Kalianna is shocked and glowers at Chloé as she drags Adrien away to the receptionist desk.

While everyone else departed, Giselle looked at Kalianna.

"I know for a fact that Chloé had something to do with putting you on maid duty. What are you gonna do about it?" The rainbownette questioned.

Kalianna watches as Chloé forcefully snuggles herself up to Adrien, causing him to recoile a bit.

"Hmmm," The noirette then had an idea. "I'll take my job like a matured girl, bye Elle," She then walked away to the stairs.

Giselle stared after her weirdly, but shrugged and walked towards an elevator.

🛎🛎🛎🛎

Scene: Staff Room.

"Here's your uniform," A Brazilian maid offers Kalianna a basic maid uniform.

"Oh," Kalianna cringes as she examines the plain dress. "It looks... good?"