👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat

Kitty Section is performing.

"🎵I love unicorns!🎵
🎵And nothing makes me feel better!🎵" Rose sang.

Kalianna sits on the box beside Giselle, admiring the way Luka played.

"🎵...And nothing makes me feel better!🎵" Rose finished.

Kalianna, Giselle, Hiro, Nino, Alya, and Marinette clapped.

The first gets up and walks towards the band.

Adrien smiles at her. "What did you think of my-"

"You were amazing Luka," Kalianna praises the handsome guitarist after she went up to him. "Seriously, ever time you play you get better and better,"

"Thanks Kalianna. You've helped me grow," Luka says.

Kalianna blushes.

Adrien watches the duo interact, the feeling of annoyance eating at him.

"Do you wanna go for lunch right now?" Luka asked Kalianna.

Adrien becomes shocked at the boy's question.

"Sure. Does Cook'n Saj sound good?" Kalianna probed, tilting her head a bit.

Luka nods. "Yeah,"

"Okay then, let's go. We'll take my car there; I'll pay," Kalianna says.

"Wow, what chivalry," Luka quipped.

Kalianna giggled before she walks away with Luka, holding his hand.

Adrien gawks after them as they left the boat.

Giselle, who is admiring the setting sun with Hiro, who's arm was wrapped around her waist, noticed Adrien's expression. She looked at her boyfriend. "I'll be right back babe," She kissed his cheek and walked towards Adrien.

The blonde continued to gawk as Kalianna and Luka got into the De-Sinclair car before it drove away.

Giselle notices what he's staring at and smirks, closing his mouth. "Close your mouth Agreste, you'll get flies."

Adrien snaps out of his daze and vigorously shook his head. "Uh, sorry,"

"Y'know, since your so concerned about Kalianna going to lunch with Luka, maybe you should consider learning how to make her favorite food," Giselle suggests. She then started to walk back to Hiro.

Adrien looks down, pondering the rainbownette's words. "Learning how to cook her favorite food huh?" He mutters.

A honk was heard just then.

Adrien looked in the direction of the noise and saw Gorilla in the Agreste car waiting for him.

Scene: Agreste Car.