⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩

Scene: Kalianna's Bedroom

Kalianna is writing in her diary on her vanit desk.

"Dear Beloved Diary: On Paris's Friendship Day, I was paired up with my rival Kagami. Ugh, how unlucky. However, I was surprised when she was being weirdly nice to me as he looked for clues. I wondered what she could be planning. Could she be trying to let my guard down around her so I could back off of Adrien? What was it?"

"However, as I asked her why she was being so nice, she told me she just wanted to be civil for once. I was still suspicious, but I did make small talk with her as we found clues. When we needed to separate and take pictures in order to get the location to find Adrien, I did the ultimate nosy thing: snooping through Kagami's phone."

"There, I found out she had an app that had tips on how to make friends. I felt so guilty, and it made me feel worse when Tikki scolded me. When Kagami and I met up again, she changed her mind, she didn't want to be friends, she wanted to stay rivals, and that didn't make me feel any better."

"Then her mother called and with the guilt eating me up, I wanted to redeem myself, so I confronted Kagami's mother about forbidding her to let her play games, it just wasn't fair! That unfortunately wasn't a good idea because she got Akumatized into Ikari Gozen. I gave Kagami the Dragon Miraculous, and she transformed into Ryuko. She was a really great heroine and a fast learner! After Ikari Gozen was purified, I learned that Kagami didn't have friends, which just made the guilt come back, I knew I had to make it up to her."

"After we reunited again, we learned that Giselle and our new friend Maya had found Adrien and won. I then took Kagami out to the restaurant Mokonuts for lunch, and paid for it. That was the least I could do after snooping through her phone. We had an amazing time, and we talked about some things that we had in common, I even said that I'd one day create an outfit for her and have her model it for Couture Designs."

"Anyways, I have to go, Kagami and I are going out to Mokonuts for lunch. We get together regularly. Good bye for now, dear diary."

Word Count: 406