💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna is writing in her diary.

"Dear Beloved Diary: Today at school, Sabrina came to talk to me. She had something she wanted to ask. She acted all nice and sweet, but I didn't buy it. She told me that she had ripped her favorite teddy bear, and since I know about sewing and because she didn't wanna go to Marinette, she would love it if I could help stitch it back. Except Sabrina doesn't have a teddy bear, but I know someone who does: Chloé."

"I don't know why I should help that b1tch. Seriously, she's to blame for half the Akumatizations in Paris since Hawk Moth showed up. Plus, I still haven't forgotten that she labeled me a wh0re on Nathaniel's drawing. I don't know why she's so b1tchy and bratty. Seriously, you'd think she'd try to change her ways when she's noticed she's getting everyone around her Akumatized. Is this girl intentionally helping Hawk Moth out or what?"

"Although, some of the Akumatized villains like Gorizilla or Riposte were after Adrien. And if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that Chloé wouldn't want him to get hurt. I think she genuinely cares about Adrien. That's actually the only thing we have in common."

"Besides, Adrien seems like a good influence on Chloé. He even managed to make her do something nice once. Remember when she threw a party to make up for having been so mean? Of course. Chloé is still Chloé. She couldn't stay nice very long, and she probably even threw the whole party just to prove to Adrien that she could be nice."

"But, it was a start. And who knows? Maybe if she were encouraged more often, she could really become a good person. Maybe she just needs a chance. Alright, I'm gonna go stitch her teddy bear up and try not to rip it up and give it back to her like that. Goodbye for now, dear diary."

Word Count: 334