💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom

Kalianna and Giselle chat with each other while they make their way to their desk and sit down.

Just then Giselle's phone pings and she gets it out.

Kalianna watches her laugh at something on her phone. "Who've you been texting lately?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you? It's Maya, the cool chick I met on Friendship Day," Giselle says.

"Maya LANG?" Kalianna's eyes widened. "Your friends with her now?"

"Yeah gurl, we did meet on Friendship Day," Giselle responds.

Lila, who was behind the girls, rose an eyebrow as she had been listening to them.

Alya, who had caught wind of the conversation, turned to them.

"Check out the picture she just posted on Instagram," Giselle shows Kalianna a picture of Maya on a yacht with a pink/gold two-piece on, her lips puckered while her pink shades glistened in the sun.

Kalianna couldn't help but laugh lightly at how funny the beauty Influencer looked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Alya spoke up curiously, making Marinette turn to look at Kalianna and Giselle.

"Giselle here has a new famous buddy, Maya Lang," Kalianna reveals.

"Wait, THE Maya Lang?" Mylène questioned in shock.

"Yep," Giselle nods.

"The famous beauty Influencer and actress with over 18 million followers on Insta?" Marinette inquired.

"Yes, Mari-Tra-" Giselle winced when Kalianna elbowed her. "Uh, yes, Marinette,"

"Wow, that's, uh, cool," Marinette awkwardly praised.

"Cool? It's awesome! I've seen all of Maya's movies, she's totally bada$$!" Alix praised.

"My favorite film was when she was a brilliant genius who created robots to socialize with since all the fictional ones cared about was popularity and money," Max expressed.

"I love that movie 'Confidence' she acted in when she was the quiet kid because she had social anxiety and desperately tried to build some confidence. It really hit close to home for me," Mylène puts her hands to her heart.

"I like her movie 'Judgeful Eyes'," Alix says.

"Me too! Although I don't remember how it went," Alya tapped her chin.

"It's where she was a tomboy skater who faced homophobic and judgemental people because they all thought she was lesbian but she was actually straight." Alix explained.

"Ah, right, people these days just don't get it when your a tomboy and are so quick to judge." Alya said.

While everyone else talked about what their favorite movies about Maya were, a sour scarlet brunette stayed quiet, watching with a displeased look.