🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠

(Sukura41: Just a reminder that COVID-19 is still around

(Sukura41: Just a reminder that COVID-19 is still around. 😃)

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop. Roof.

Master Fu is joined by Lady Luck and Cat Noir. "Lady Luck, Cat Noir, I'm worried! A new supervillain has emerged,"

Lady Luck and Cat Noir look at each other, nod, and make a fighting pose.

"And I'm afraid we won't stop this one with your powers. It is so tiny it is invisible, which makes it even more dangerous!" Fu turns to face the table, taking the Miraculous spellbook from it, then faces Lady Luck and Cat Noir again. "Indeed, it is a virus; invisible, and merciless."

"What? It's that deadly?" Lady Luck asked in disbelief.

"Yes," Fu nods. "But I am going to teach you a highly effective, age-old technique that will allow you to fight against it. First: clean your hands often using soap and water, several times a day."

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Bathroom.

Kalianna aggressively pumps the soap pump, letting it flow into her hand before she soaps up both her hands and began rinsing them off.

Adrien approaches to wash his hands as well. He puts some soap into his hands before he began to rinse them.

Kalianna glances at him and blushes. "Your uh, really good at washing your hands,"

"Yeah! It's important in protecting yourself and others." Adrien turns off the tap for the sink and goes to dry his hand with some paper.

Kalianna watches him fondly, but panics when she notices the sink overflowing, and turns it off.

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop. Roof.

"When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow, never your hand." Fu explains to Lady Luck and Cat Noir.

The bug heroine cringes. "Who sneezes in their hands these days? I never sneeze in my hand,"

"Yeah, me neither," Cat Noir chuckles nervously.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Bench.

Adrien is reading a book on a bench with Kalianna sitting next to him when a pigeon lands beside him.

Kalianna gasps and shoos the pigeon. "Shoo, shoo!"

The pigeon flies away while Adrien sneezes into his bent elbow.

"You're so good at sneezing, Adrien," Marinette praises, appearing next to the blonde.

Kalianna is freaked out as the bluenette had just shown up out of thin air!

"Uh, thanks, Marinette!" Adrien thanks his friend.

Marinette blushes.

Kalianna shook her head.

'She'll never change...'

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop. Roof.

"No more physical contact, or kissing anyone, until the evil virus is gone." Fu says to the Miraculous duo.

"Oh! No more kissing? Really?" Cat Noir asked, disappointed.

"It's not like we do it anyways," Lady Luck crosses her arms, rolling her eyes.

"Finally: only use disposable paper tissues, then throw away the tissues, into a trash can," Fu concluded.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna is about to leave when she feels a sneeze coming on. She frantically looks around for a tissue and smiles when she spots a tissue box on her teacher's desk.

The noirette quickly grabs a tissue and sneezes into it, sighing in relief that she didn't have to hold it in anymore. She squeaked when she noticed Adrien holding the trash can in front of her.

"Here you go!" He smiles at her.

She smiles back. "Thanks Adrien," She drops the tissue into the bin.

"You're welcome, Kalianna." Adrien replies.

Giselle and Nino watch their best friends from the doorway and smirk at each other.

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop. Roof.

Fu is holding the Miraculous spellbook that shows examples of the things he explained to the superheroes. "This is what will help us defeat the evil virus. The simplest precautions are the most effective,"

Cat Noir is writing notes down on a clipboard.

"You must deliver these messages to everyone," Fu says.

"Understood, Master!" Cat Noir responds.

Lady Luck walks up to Fu. "Can I borrow the spellbook?"

Fu nods, and hands her the spellbook.

Scene: Trocadéro.

Ladybug and Cat Noir are walking when they reach the steps of the Trocadéro.

"Protect yourself, your family." Lady Luck stated.

"Protect everyone you love," Cat Noir added.

"Together, we will defeat the virus!" The Miraculous pair both put their fists out, about to 'Pound It', when they remember the rule against physical contact.

They both laugh and do end up fist-bumping, but leaving some space between.

"Pound it!"

Word Count: 730