🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡

Scene: Kalianna's Balcony

Kalianna is writing in her diary.

"Dear Beloved Diary: Something SO cringy happened today. I absolutely HAVE to tell you all about it. Giselle and I had just arrived at the park when we saw Alya and Marinette. We were gonna go say hi to them, well, mostly to Alya, when Marinette bumped into Adrien. Giselle and I got closer and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Marinette was stammering all over the place and Alya was the one helping her out with correcting her words as usual."

"Alya is a really good friend. She's observant, headstrong, and most importantly, supportive. However, I just don't understand why she's best friends with a girl like Marinette. She can do so much better than her! In my eyes, Alya is being taken advantage of by Marinette. Alya would practically do anything for her and she's just taking that for granted."

"Instead of spending time with her best friend, Marinette's too busy obsessing over Adrien. I believe Alya could find a much less toxic and creepy BFF than Marinette. And to be honest, if Alya hung out more with me, Mireille, Aurore, and Giselle, she'd be in a much more non-toxic vibe. She'd be around clear and positive energy! But hey, who am I to make decisions for others on which person they wanna be friends with?"

"However, Alya is curious. WAY too curious. She created a blog 100% dedicated to Lady Luck, the Ladyblog. She's a huge fan, but she needs to learn to know when to back off. She's trying to figure out Lady Luck's identity and it doesn't make things easy for me because she's a really smart girl. If she were to find out Lady Luck was me because she poked around too much, I'd be incredibly upset. Because she'd be putting her life at risk if Hawk Moth were to ever find out she knows who I am."

"I certainly hope that day never comes. Snyway, that's enough writing for today. Goodbye dear diary!"

Kalianna closes her diary.

"Kalianna! Adrien is here for your brunch date together by the pool!!" Gladys shouted from downstairs.

Kalianna smiles and got up from her lounge chair, walking into her room. "Coming Gladys!"

The noirette then rested her diary on her vanity desk before running out of her room.

Later on, Adrien and Kalianna are seen having brunch together with the swimming pool in the background.

Word Count: 412