🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna is writing in her diary on her vanity desk.

"Dear Beloved Diary: When Giselle and I first met, we immediately hit it off. And ever since then, we've been BFFS."

"So far, we've gone shopping together, baked together, done manicures together, etc! Having her by my side is such a blessing. She's so confident and so direct. In fact, she's the one who's helped me build up my confidence. She's taught me to be bold and not to be afraid to speak my mind."

"There have been times where I'm too tongue-tied to deal with Chloé and Marinette's bullsh1t and Giselle's had my back. She's always defending me when I can't do it for myself. I sometimes worry about her. She's been in danger a few times."

"Like when Cat Noir and I were battling Pharoah. She got taken hostage, was almost sacrificed, and then almost MARRIED Pharaoh! I seriously still can't believe she managed to convince him to marry her and forget Nefertiti. And then there was that time she got Akumatized and the other time she got kidnapped by Prime Queen, but let's not dwell on those matters."

"Elle is basically a walking boy magnet. Her flirty personality attracts guys that she wants to attract. There once was this 17 year old who even asked her if she could come to Venice with him! Rich guy alert!! Of course, she refused, saying that she wouldn't leave her best friend behind, which is me."

"Ever since she got her icecream from André The Sweethearts Icecream maker, she's been daydreaming about what her soulmate will be like. I hope he comes soon. She's dying to meet him, and I'd like to meet him too to see IF he's good enough for her."

"Hopefully he'll be able to handle her boldness. And hopefully he'll be cool with her being a famous TikToker. That's all for today, until next time my dear diary!"

Word Count: 329