⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Giselle and Kalianna are walking down the steps.

"So sleepover at my place tonight?" Giselle asked her BFF.

"I can't, I have to go to this Black & White event with my parents at Hotel George V," Kalianna reveals.

Giselle groans.

"Sorry Elle," Kalianna waves at her before getting into her family car.

Giselle waves after it as it drives off before leaving.

Meanwhile, Lila has just exited the school.

"Hey Lila!" A chirpy voice greeted her.

Lila rolls her eyes and turns to see Rose and Juleka walking up to her.

"Juleka and I were thinking about having a sleepover, would you like to join us?" Rose asks.

Lila sighs. "Unfortunately I can't, my mom and I are attending a fancy Black & White event tonight, sorry,"

"That's okay, maybe next time," Rose says before walking down the steps with Juleka.

"See you guys next week Monday!" Lila waves after them with a smile before it dropped, turning into an annoyed look.

🎉🎉🎉🎉

Scene: Hotel George V. Night.

The De-Sinclair family arrives wearing white and black

The De-Sinclair family arrives wearing white and black. Vanita is in a fitting black dress with white heels, Darius is in a black and white suit with a white bow, and Kalianna is wearing a nice black and white outfit.

"This place looks fancy," Vanita looks around with a smile.

A band was on stage dressed in black/white, playing jazz.

"Vanita!!"

The woman looked to see Cecile Blanchet walking towards her. "Cecile! You're here as well?"

"Yes, I was just talking to a fashion designer that I'm collaborating with, come on, let me introduce you to him," Cecile linked her arm with Vanita's before walking away with her.