📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna is working on a stunning dress while Tikki is beside her, watching the news on her holder's laptop.

"Today is now the day for the monthly Best-Dressed competition that my dear Chloé created," André gestured to a smug Chloé beside him.

"What's a Best-Dressed competition?" Tikki asked, looking at Kalianna.

"It's something that's held every month. Five females are chosen at random, send pictures of themselves in their best outfits, and the mayor gets to choose the winner. I'm actually one of those five people. The person who wins will get the best prize ever. To be the new face of the most popular magazine." Kalianna explains, continuing to work on her dress.

"And what's the most popular magazine?" Tikki tilted her head.

"Lacroix! It's a feminine company that's been in the magazine business for years now. Dare I say it's even more popular than Audrey Bourgeois herself." Kalianna says.

"Isn't Lacroix the name of the same magazine company that published your mom's fashion collection?" Tikki recalled.

"It is Tikki, glad you remember." Kalianna cuts the thread she was working on with her dress with a pair of scissors as she was now finished.

"So who are all the winners of the Best-Dressed competition?" Tikki probed.

Kalianna sighs. "Lemme show you," She stopped working on her dress and moved to her laptop, closing out the news before going to Google, typing, 'All Best-Dressed contest winners', before she pressed search.

Tikki's face scrunched up as images of Chloé popped up while Kalianna scrolled down. "Why are there photos of Chloé in designer outfits that don't look good on her?"

"That's just it Tikki, they're ALL of her because she's been winning the Best-Dressed competition every year. All because the mayor is her dad," Kalianna frowns.

"Yikes, that's really unfair. I hope this year you win though, your dress is sooo beautiful!" Tikki eyes the marvelous dress on the mannequin with sparkles in her eyes.

 I hope this year you win though, your dress is sooo beautiful!" Tikki eyes the marvelous dress on the mannequin with sparkles in her eyes