🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna is writing in her diary on the chair of her balcony.

"Dear Beloved Diary: Marinette was Akumatized into Protector. I threatened to tell Adrien that if her creepy a$$ didn't stop stalking him, I'd tell him the truth. She didn't like that one bit and acted out wildly, even going as far as to call me sl*tty."

"I'm not gonna lie, I was hurt by that. But the hurt quickly turned into anger and I finally said I'd tell Adrien everything. She tried to stop me but I escaped and found Adrien outside of school. I was gonna tell him but he left  before I could."

"Then my car arrived and I tried to get in to follow after Adrien but Marinette grabbed my arm and dug her nails into it! That really hurt. But anyway, I don't wanna get into anymore details. To be honest, dealing with Marinette yesterday with that situation was kinda scary, especially when she grabbed my arm."

"I never told Giselle about what happened and I don't think I will. If I ever did tell her, she'd probably hospitalize Marinette and tell my parents to put a restraining order against her. I really don't want that. I don't wanna cause any drama and the whole thing between me and Marinette wasn't that serious anyway. It's not like she drew any blood."

"I just don't understand. How can someone be so obsessed with a person who only thinks of them as a friend?! And don't even get me started on the pictures I saw in her room when Cat Noir and I were battling Lady Wifi, aka Puppeteer. And not surprisingly, I found out she had more photos of Adrien when me and Cat Noir were dealing with Troublemaker."

"I couldn't BELIEVE she had pictures of him under her bed! Her BED! That's seriously creepy and disturbing! I can't imagine the things she would've done to Adrien shirt if she had gotten one when I was selling them. Just thinking about it makes me shudder."

"I hope Adrien never falls for her. I hate to say this but I'd rather him date Chloé briefly before he starts getting intrested in Marinette, which I hope he never does."

"That's all for today, goodbye dear diary."

Word Count: 386