PLEASE READ BEFORE READING!

Well... hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading this book! Before I begin, I would like to discuss a few things first.

First off, here's the credit for where I found the image for the cover (although I edited it a ton):
https://www.deviantart.com/zzyzzyy/art/Bungo-Stray-Dogs-751074962

I'm probably going to have tons of more images in this book, but most of them are screenshot from the show itself.

Secondly, this is a various! Bungou Stray Dogs x GN! Reader. This means that the reader's gender will not be specified in the story and I will use (they/them) pronouns for them. There will be a variety of love interests for (Y/N). I'm still not sure if I want to make it so no one actually ever gets with (Y/N) but they have romantic interactions constantly, if I'll have (Y/N) eventually just date multiple people at a time, or if I'll split into parts when I plan to end this book where (Y/N) has to make a choice (one or more of those would include poly relationships, most likely between Yosano and Ranpo, Ranpo and Poe, Dazai and Chuuya, Atsushi and Akutagawa, etc.). If you guys have any suggestions for how I could make this work, I would love to read your comments and ideas on this!

Thirdly, I'd also like to let you all know that most of what the characters say will be taken directly from the dubbed anime. I'm not sure if this is even allowed due to copyright laws though. Just know that most of the things happening in this book doesn't belong to me! Bungo Stray Dogs is a wonderful manga series and anime created by Kafka Asagiri, so he has all rights to the characters and plot.

Fourth, I'd also like to warn you that there IS spoilers ahead. At the top of each chapter, I plan to add TWs (Trigger Warnings), SWs (Spoiler Warnings), and actually RIs (Romantic Interactions - characters that will have moments with the reader that could be seen as romantic or ship-worthy in that chapter in order of appearance). That way you can know when you have to catch up with the manga or anime in order to successfully avoid spoilers. Spoiler warnings will be organized like this:
SW: anime episodes spoiled (manga chapters spoiled)

Fifth, here is the list of abbreviations you need to know:
(Y/N) = your name
(L/N) = your last name
(H/L) = your hair length
(H/C) = your hair color
(E/C) = your eye color
(F/F) = favorite flowers
(F/A) = favorite anime
(F/T/A) = Formal Term of Address such as Ma'am, Sir, Mx, etc. (whatever you prefer. If you don't associate and aren't comfortable with using any formal terms of address, please tell me so I don't include it in any future chapters)
(F/AN) = favorite animal

Sixth, I plan on pre-writing arcs before I post them weekly. The time and day I post each chapter will change every arc depending on when I finish writing it and feel like publishing it. I'll post a chapter soon after this where you can find a complete listing of each time and day that each arc will come or came out on. Also, this can sometimes mean that there could be a gap in between arcs. During these gap weeks, I'll be posting a weekly update during the same time and chapters the previous arc chapters came out on. After I post the chapters for the next arc I'll then delete the weekly updates.

Seventh, this is my first time writing and publishing a complete fanfiction. Usually I just write one shots and call it quits. Because of this, some grammar and character behavior I feel might seem a bit off at points. I apologize for this, honestly. If you have any suggestions for me to better my writing, please leave them in the comments! I would like to go back through this eventually one day to edit it and it could also help my future writing. Also by suggestions I mean commenting somewhere in the author's note by saying something like, "Kunikida probably wouldn't say '(quote)'" or "Chuuya would probably be more (adjective) in this situation". I might try to argue the case why I did it, or just thank you and change it. I'd also appreciate it if you helped me by correcting any grammar mistakes I've made. Please don't comment anything rude though!