ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello guys!

First, let me sincerely apologize for not getting the last chapter out on time. Secondly, I must admit that I won't be posting the next chapter this week either. I will be posting it next week though!

After going to a con for four days and coming back only to be bombarded with exams and almost all of my grades on the brink of going down an entire letter grade, I've been trying to complete all that work first before I actually continue writing this book and such.

Of course, this is not me discontinuing the book. This is just me saying the next few chapters might be a bit late or I might have to take a break week in between them so that I can finish up the rest of the arc.

Also if you all are confused why I feel like I have to finish the arc before posting it and not just post the chapters right out, it's because of two reasons.

One, I know this is going to be seen as a silly reason, but honestly it's a big one... I honestly feel like I have to finish up an entire package before beginning to post it. It just doesn't make sense for me to post it before finishing it.

Two, arcs will often have chapters that reference one another. I will usually find myself going back to change something in an arc once I realize it doesn't work with the current chapter I'm writing. So it lowers the probability of me making mistakes in my writing (this doesn't mean grammar or mistyping mistakes which I've unfortunately been finding more and more of recently).

Overall, it just makes sense to me and it helps me not get any details wrong about certain events. Oh, and not to mention that it also helps me plan out how much longer I have before I have to finish writing new arcs/chapters.

But on a less serious note, I'll take this moment to ask you all a few questions (by the way I can heart your comments now! I'm very excited about that update for no reason whatsoever). But here are the questions:

Which character(s) do you want to see more of in this book? (It can be anyone, including characters that are not love interests)

Do you feel like there are too many, too few, or just enough love interests at the moment? (Of course, more will be added after season four so completely released, but we aren't talking about that right now).

Do you feel like any character has been mischaracterized so far? I usually think I've analyzed the characters so much that at this point I can write them well, but I'm worried I'm making mistakes with some characters. Would you say I'm writing them correctly? If not, can you tell me why certain characters aren't written correctly so that I can improve it?

Should I consider getting an ao3 account and cross-post this on there? (or post more BSD ship-based content on there such as Soukoku and Ranpoe fanfics? {yes, I do have plans for those types of fanfics too}).

If you could, how would you improve the writing for this story?

If you can answer any of these questions, I'd really appreciate it! As an aspiring author and huge BSD fan, I want to make this as well-written and exciting as possible. This is kind of the only really big thing I've done in a fandom before other than cosplaying a couple characters, so I want to make my small presence here as wonderful as possible.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the chapter when it comes out next week!

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Sorry that this announcement is actually really long, I just felt the need to fill it up with words because... y'know... I'm a writer, it's what I do.

But I hope you have a great day/night! Take care of yourselves too, alright? I love you all and thank you so much for reading so far! I hope that I can continue to please you with future chapters!

(701 words)