Chapter 38: Torture

TW: References to Vomiting and Torture
SW: Three Companies Conflict (The Three-Way Battle)
RI: Akiko Yosano, Osamu Dazai, Atsushi Nakajima

TW: References to Vomiting and TortureSW: Three Companies Conflict (The Three-Way Battle)RI: Akiko Yosano, Osamu Dazai, Atsushi Nakajima

When you became conscious, you were strapped to a table in a dark room. You would have been confused where you were if it wasn't for the large bright light over your head and the familiar cackling in the distance.

No, you weren't confused. You were terrified.

"My, my! Looks like darling (Y/N) just had to go and get themselves hurt again!" Yosano's voice cackled as she slowly walked up to you, "if I didn't know any better, you actually enjoy me fixing you right up!"

Honestly, not even the strongest, kindest, or most loyal person in the entire world could ever enjoy Yosano's medical procedures. Hell, you had to almost die first before getting healed.

You gulped and closed your eyes as you heard a chainsaw whirring right next to you.

"Well, no worries, darling! I'll fix you right up!" You could perfectly envision her smirking face in your mind as she drew the chainsaw closer and closer to your body. "Now, this may hurt just a little bit!"

It hurt a lot.

~-•-~

An hour or so later, you had your head upon your desk, smiling after your gruesome treatment had ended. You had recovered physically (in fact, your body felt wonderful), just not mentally. Sitting around you was Kenji, Kunikida, and Atsushi, grinning after their own treatment. Observing you all was Yosano, crossing her arms over her chest in happiness at the sight.

"Seriously," Yosano complained, "what am I going to do with you all? If you didn't have me around, you'd all be six feet under right about now."

At that moment, Fukuzawa entered the room, waking Kunikida up from his mindless trance. "How are you all feeling?" He asked.

"President!" Kunikida exclaimed, getting out of his chair. "I apologize, I was too careless!"

"It's fine," he responded, turning to walk out of the door. "I'm heading out."

Atsushi exclaimed, "wait! Isn't it too dangerous right now?"

As the door closed behind Fukuzawa, Yosano chuckled, "well somebody's pretty riled up it seems."

"No heck," you chuckled, waking up from your own trance.

~-•-~

Next you found yourself sitting next to Atsushi and Dazai as Kouyou woke up. She was strapped to a medical bed in front of you all and had just started stirring, so Yosano called the first three people she could find in to question her.

"Hey, sister! Been a while, hasn't it?" Dazai teased with his usual obviously fake comedical voice.

"Yes, it certainly has been, you vile little traitor," Kouyou snarled at Dazai before turning to Atsushi and you. "You two... is Kyouka safe?"