OP. 8: BACK TO HIGH-SCHOOL

Beacon Academy. 0629 hours...
3rd Person POV.

As the Sun began to shine, so did the operators, getting up from their sleep and getting themselves ready for their first day at Beacon Academy, as students.
They all did their respective things, brush their teeth, take a shower, getting dressed, etc.

Alex: "Alrigh, everyone. Good to go?"
-The leader asked as he placed his scroll on his pocket, looking at his teamates.
He was wearing his black pants, boots and a white T-shirt. He also wore his cap and shades, and was also carrying his handgun on its holster, just like the other four.

David: "Go to good."
-The sniper replied as he placed his MK.23 on its holster. He was wearing his Tiger Stripe cammo pants, his green boots and a black T-shirt, a quite tight one top, making his muscles a bit noticeable underneath the clothing.

Donovan: "Ready."
-The tall Marine said as he was done tying up his boots. He was wearing an OD Green T-shirt and his Woodland cammo pants.
Then it was Christian's turn, whom seemed a bit upset that he had to go through all of this again.

Christian: "I just hope this day passes by quickly..."
-He replied as he holstered his G17, wearing his boots and his DCU cammo pants. He also had his black Army T-shirt and his beanie.
He didn't actually want to go to class since he didn't have many good memories from the times he was a student, so he was a bit hesitant.

Donovan: "You ok man?"
-The Marine noticed his attitude, wondering why he was so hesitant about class.

Alex: "Yeah, why don't you wanna go to class?"
-He asked, approaching the Ranger.

Christian: "Well, the fact that I was bullied on a daily basis seems like a good enough reason..."
-The young soldier replied as he crossed his arms, sounding a bit down as he spoke.
The other three began to feel bad for him, not knowing what to say...
Except for Donovan.

Donovan: "Now, come here. I assure you, with me around you, there ain't no bastard who will bully you."
-He said as he wrapped the Ranger on a hug, patting his back.

Christian: "Really?"

Donovan: " 'Really'? Man, back in high-school I was known for scaring them bullies by just steppin' in between. I assure you nothin' ain't gonna happen to you!"
-The Marine said before he broke the hug, patying the Ranger's sholders as he looked at him, noticing how he smiled.

David: "Aww, you two are getting me all emotional! You'll have to prevent me from sucking your dicks~" -he joked as he talked on a jokingly cute voice, being slapped in the back of the head by Alex.- "Ow! What was that for?"

Alex: "You getting all clingly. Now, let's cut the chatter and grab some breakfast." -the leader said as he released a slight chuckle before getting out of the room.- "Oh, by the way. I assume we'll have to go to the city and get some clothes. We are not wearing our uniforms all the time."

Donovan: "We'll ask for that later, we still have a lot to do for today."
-The Marine added as they all walked down the hallway, heading to the cafeteria. Little did they know, they would soon stumble upon a certain girl who appears to be into fashion.

Timeskip...
Cafeteria. 0715 hours...

Now the four operators were on their way to a table so they could eat their breakfast, each one of them with something different.
Alex had the simple coffee and cookies, with no sugar on the coffee.
David was having a bowl of some sort of cereal. It came in a small bag that had some sort of spartan girl drawn in it. He poured the cereal in and then the milk, begining to eat.
Christian was simply having a sandwich, which had cheese, ham and bacon. It also had two olives on two sticks on top.
However, Donovan was eating... Something else. Pancakes with chocolate syrup and, in a separate plate, bacon and eggs.

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂-𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara