OP. 1: AW SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN...

3rd person POV.
Remnant, Emerald Forest. Unknown date. Midday...

It was a normal day on the Emerald forest

It was a normal day on the Emerald forest. Birds flew, gras grew, Sun shined... And four American operators were laying unconciuos on the ground, their weapons near them and still fully loaded.
They actually drew attention from some of the wildlife, a rabbit was circling around them and there was even a bird, curiously laying on David's chest while looking at his monocular NVG's... But flew away as soon as the sniper gained conciousness, same with the rabbit.

David: "Ow fuck, my head hurts..."
-He groaned as he got up slowly, seeing the other operators, whom also started to gain conciousness.

Alex: "Ugh... Where are-? Wait a second..." -The Delta said as he sat up, noticing Scout.- "You're the guy who was supposed to give us support!"
-He said before he noticed the other two operators getting up as well.

David: "And you are the guy who died when the Chinook blew up! I got blown up too!"
-David said to Alex, just before Christian stepped into the conversation.

Christian: "Hey! Something similar happened to us! I was trying to patch him up 'cause he stepped on an IED... Then an RPG hit our Humvee." -He said while pointing at Donavan and himself.- "Where... Where are we?"

Donavan: "No fuckin' clue... But at least we have our guns." -The gunner said while grabbing his primary weapon, followed by the other three.- "Who are you guys?"
-He asked the operators, whom looked at him and introduced themselves.

Alex: "Staff Sargeant Alexander Darren from the Delta Force. Callsign: Hunter."
-The Delta said after he removed his cap, ear protection and his shades.

"-The Delta said after he removed his cap, ear protection and his shades

David: "Lance Corporal David Othic Clarris from the USMC Scout Snipers. Callsign: Scout."
-The sniper said as he lifted his NVG's and removed his helmet.

"-The sniper said as he lifted his NVG's and removed his helmet