OP. 7: BEDTIME STORIES (9,77K reads special)

Beacon Academy. The Unit's dorm room. 1757 hours...
3rd Person POV.

*SLAMM!*

David: "Woohooo! Fuck yeah!" -the sniper yelled as he blasted the door to the Amricans' dorm room, being followed by the other three.- "What a day!"

Alex: "Good job, guys! Now that's how we do it!"
-The leader added as they all cheered again.
After that, they began to take off their gear and get into a more comfortable set of clothes, leaving their uniforms and vests in the wardrobe and their guns around the room.

Alex got into a black tank top and black shorts, sitting on his bed as he streched a little bit. Christian was wearing a black T-Shirt with the word "Army" written in yellow letters and a pair of brown-ish shorts.
Donovan was wearing a white tank top and some woodland cargo shorts, and finally, David was straight up shirtless and wearing grey shorts.

David: "Now, guys. I've got a supprise for all of you."
-The sniper said as he went to his vest and opened the bag he carried on his back, looking back at his buddies.

Donovan: "Oh hell naw!"
-The Marine shouted as he looked at what David had pulled out of his bag: two six-packs of beer and two bottles of whiskey he had bought before.

David: "Hell yeah! And the beer is still cold! Now let's celebrate todays success."
-David said as he unpacked a beer can and threw it at Christian, whom catched it mid-air before he opened it.

Christian: "You son of a bitch! I'm in!"
-The Ranger replied as he opened the beer and taking a bug sip from it. The other's grabbed their drinks and began to celebrate too.
Fast foward into the evening, when the Sun began to set down into the horizon, the four operators began to tell some stories from the past, when they were in lower ranks or almost begining to join the military.

David: "When I was back in the US, still in my 20's, for my three month active duty, I had to share a room with three guys. One was named 'Ghost'. That was his actual last name.
Everytime I walked past, he was outside, smoking cigar. I would say 'Hey Ghost! How are ya?'. Then he would look at me with those Dale Gribble eyes amd reply: 'S'good'."
-The sniper said, immitating a raspy and slightly deep voice.
" 'It's 2 AM, Ghost, why are you out here?' 'Smokin' duh.' 'Okay, I'm going to bed'. And just when I opened the doors to the room he said.
'Hey wait.' 'Yeah?' 'You ever seen a man's balls in a vice?' "
-The Marine said, making the other three laugh a little bit.
" 'No, Ghost. Thankfully I've never seen that.' 'Yeah... Don't ever join a gang.' "

Christian: "HAHAHAHA! Oh my God!"
-The Ranger laughed as the others did so, amazed by the story but also having a good laugh at how David told it.

Alex: "Damn, Ghost sounds like he had some life experience."
-The leader said as they all had a good laugh about it. Some students that walked by their room would hear them, but wouldn't pay too much attention to them, since they seemed like they were just having some fun.

Christian: "Basic training is just weird... The entire time you're there you think 'This sucks, I hate this. Why did I do this?'
-The Ranger said as the rest nodded, agreeing to what he had said.
"But when you finally get out, you look back and think 'Yeah, it sucked and I didn't get to sleep much... But at least I was doing stuff everyday.' I had to run around the woods and play soldier! That's always fun!"

Donovan: "Exactly! Actual war is terrifyin'. But what you do in basic is fuckin' awesome! Just primal senses hittin' you!"

David: " 'I had three meals a day, I got paid to work out, I was in good shape, didn't have to think for myself.' You don't remember the bad stuff."

Alex: " 'Ahhh, Drill Sargeant! Can I use the restroom! I'd like permision to use the restroom!' "
-The leader said as he acted exaggeratedly stressed as he pretended to be himself when he was in the Army.

Christian: "Oh God, I forgot about that!"
-The Ranger replied as all of them began to laugh.

David: "Yep, you can't call thing's what they are! That's not a flashlight, that's a moonbeam!" -the sniper added as the laughter got louder.- "Those aren't sneakers, those are Go-Fasters!"

Alex: "They made you do that!? We just called it a damned flashlight!"
-Alex said as he laughed even harder.

David: "You didn't!? What did you call the Go-Fasters?"

Alex: "We called them running shoes, you use them when you're running!"

Christian: "Yeah, they make you go faster!"
-The Ranger joked as everyone began to laugh harder.
Fast-foward into the night, they all seemed to be a little bit drunk now, with the ambient becoming a little bit different than before.

Alex: "I don't have PTSD from being in Iraq, I have PTSD from being stationed at Fort Polk." -the leader said as everyone laughed a little bit.- "I actually got sent to Anger Managment when I told my CO that he was fucking dumbass for making us clean the base everytime.
He had such a fucking hard-on for having everything clean. In a base filled with Humvee's, which are the greasiest vehicles in the fucking world!
I got sent to anger management fot that, and for other reasons too, like everyone breaking their guns the weirdests ways possible and me being the only one to fix them, but... When I was there, there was: a Warrant Officer, a Staff Sargeant, pretty high-ranking dudes. And there I was!
E-3 Alex!"

Donovan: "You were like, that one guy on rehab that does not actually look like a rotten corpse!"
-The Ranger added as they all had a small laugh.

Alex: "While everyone was there, they all told why they were in Anger Management. 'I am Sargeant X and I'm here because I punched one of my soldiers in the face because he was acting like a dick.' And when they got to me, I said: 'My name's Specialist Alex and I'm here for insulting my CO for being and obsesive-compulsive piece of shit.' 'Okay that's weird...'
I also remember that I got a call in Anger Management and I answered it and put it on speaker mode. 'Hey, where are you? We need you here to fix guns!' I didn't even answer, I just snapped my phone in half, in Anger Management!"

Christian: "Jesus... I bet that shit, instead of Anger Management, was 'Fort Polk incompetence club' or some shit like that!"
-The Marine added as the rest had a good laugh. The stories now were begining to get a bit weirder as time went on, now in the middle of the night.

Donovan: "I remember a guy back when I was in basic... He wasn't a bad guy, but that nigga wouldn't shut up about things he did before joinin', like 'Yeah, nigga. I watched people die, I was one of them hood niggas.' He also bragged about how he almost got capped, sayin' he got shot five times.
We didn't listen to him, we just told things like 'Yeah yeah, nigga. You sure did that.' Then one day he took his shirt off, and he had a lot of scars.
'The fuck happened to ya?' 'This is when I got shot five times, nigga!' He had like, five marks on his chest that were like, the size of my thumb. 'Aight, ok ok... You ain't full of shit then...'
Wonder if he and Ghost were connected?"
-The Marine added as he looked at David, making all of them laugh.
After some more chatter, they all realized how late it was and that they were people sleeping in the rooms nearby, and that they also had class tomorrow.

Alex: "Alright boys, enough bedtime stories. It's time for actual bedtime." -the leadee said as he took away their alcohol, putting it in a small fridge. After that, they all brushed their teeth went to bed.- "Sleep well, fuckheads."

Christian: "Good night."

Donovan: "G'night."

David: "Nighty night."

TO BE CONTINUED...

◆═══════●★●═══════◆

YEAH, FINALLY! I'M DONE!
Now that this book has been finally re-written, I can rest easily! Also, thank you all for almost 10K reads!
I never thought I would reach this ammount of reads, but it's all thanks to you guys!
Stay tunned, 'cause there will be more!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And as always, have nice day!

-Doom_Vietnam_Slayer.