OP. 4: H.A.L.O.

Beacon Cliff. 0847 hours...
3rd person POV.

Four figures could be seen walking, with the huge academy right behind them. Said figures were the operators, walking towards Beacon Cliff for their initiation test. They all carried their weapons and gear, looking ready to kick ass and chew gum, and they were all out of gum.

Christian: "Could you point that thing down?" -the Ranger shouted at David, whom was carrying his M107 in a way that the muzzle was pointing directly at his face.- "For a Texan you seem to not fucking care about gun safety."

David: "And for a Florida guy, you sound like a bitch."
-He replied, chuckling a little bit as he pointed the gun down, getting an upset look by the other Marine.

Donovan: "Just shut up and keep walking, we're still far."

David: "Yeah, come on! We can sing some cadence along the way!"
-The sniper replied, getting ready to sing before he was angrily interrupted by their team leader.

Alex: "NO! SHUT UP! I HATE CADENCE!"
-He shouted at him, stopping dead in his tracks to turn around and face him... Still, that didn't seem to stop the sniper.

David: "♪Left right, lo right!♪" -he began to sing, chuckling a bit as he heard his leader groaning, continuing to sing as he seemed to find his reaction a bit fun.- "♪Lefty right, lo right!♪"

Alex: "Ugh, okay. I will admit that Marines have a way better cadence system, where they do cadence for PT or something..."
-He replied, still looking upset as he began to express his opinion.

Donovan: "Depends on where you goin'..."

Alex: "The Army does cadence, all the time! And you end up with the most dumb candences you've ever heard! Like Pebbles and Bam-Bam on a Friday night. Tried to get to Heaven on a paper kite. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?"
-He shouted as the other three began to laugh while he seemed like his veins were about to explode.

David: "I think he doesn't like cadence."
-He replied sarcastically, begining to walk again, being followed by the other three.

Alex: "Then you get super motivated people, who do the most stupid cadences about Airborne Rangers." -he said as he looked at Christian, who began to laugh too.- "And I'm like. We're in a support unit. None of us are Airborne Rangers, none of us will be Airborne Rangers. Stop the cadence, it's stupid!"

Christian: "♪C-130 rollin' down the strip. Airborne Rangers on a one-way trip♪"
-He began to sing too, trying his best not to laugh and getting Alex angry, since everyone seemed to laugh at his reaction.

Alex: "I swear to God, if anyone else sings a cadence like that again, I'm gonna put you on a C-130 and crush your face in the rotors, beat the corpse and throw it from 12,000 feet."

David: "Jesus..."
-He replied as he chuckled a little bit. Then Donovan decided to speak, since he seemed way too silent.

Donovan: "Mondays, huh?"
-He said before they all arrived at their destibation, finding Ozpin and Glynda waiting for them right there.

Donovan: "Mondays, huh?"-He said before they all arrived at their destibation, finding Ozpin and Glynda waiting for them right there