OP. 9: TAKING NOTES

Beacon Academy. Professor Port's Classroom.
3rd Person POV.

It was early in the morning still, the Americans had just dealt with the problem back at the cafeteria. After some small talk with Team RWBY, they all decided to head to class and start the day.
As soon as they walked in, they noticed how empty the classroom was, with only two teams, three if you count them, present in the classroom.

One was Team CRDL, whom all flinched the moment they saw the behemoth and his friends entering the class. They also saw another Team that they didn't recognize.
It was two males and two females. There was a blond, long-haired guy who seemed pretty uncomfortable, but now that the newcomers arrived he seemed... Better. Was team CRDL feasting on another victim? They didn't know, since they didn't even pay too much attention.

There was also a black, long-haired asian-looking man, whom had a stoic look in his face, but his eyes told something different. They looked tired, almost depressed, even when he had the hyperactive ginger-haired female crawling all over him nonstop. She seemed quite happy and smiley, unlike him. But apparently, he didn't seem to mind her at all, as if this was a normal thing for him.

However, the fourth one, a red-haired female, seemed a bit... Odd. And that's when David recognized her as the girl who was on the bag of cereals he ate before. So she was an actual person and not a fictitional character. What a suprise.
However, he decided to remain silent. He wasn't a fan of her, but he thought that she may already have a lot of people running behind her, so he decided to give her some space.

Donovan: "Team Bravo India Tango Charlie Hotel on our six, 10 meters or so."
-The Marine wispered as he and his teammates took their seats in front of team CRDL, a bit further from them.

David: "Heheh, I see what you did there."
-The other Marine chuckled in response as he realized that his buddy spelled "Bitch" in military alphabet, reffering to the students behind them. The rest chuckled too as they began to talk a bit.
As they did so, more students entered the class, filling it up after a couple of minutes... Except for four seats right next to the operators.

Soon enough, the class was full, and the teacher finally arrived too. He was a man around his 50's or 60's, since his hair was already white.
He also had an exaggeratedly huge mustache, which covered his lips almost completely. His eyebrows were also incredibly thick.
That was none other than Professor Peter Port.

Port: "Good morning, class."
-The teacher said as he made his way into the class, being responded by the class replying "Good morning, Professor Port"... Except for The Unit, whon didn't know his name until the whole class made it clear for them.
Just when the class finally quieted down and he was about to begin explaining today's subject, the classroom's door suddenly blasted open, with Team RWBY on the other side.

Ruby: "Sorry we're late!"
-Team RWBY's leader apologized, looking embarassed since the entire class was looking at them. Eventually, they all sat down on the only free spots on the class, right next to The Unit's desk.
After that, Professor Port finally began to talk.