OP. 6: RIDIN'

Beacon Academy. 1137 hours...
3rd Person POV.

Back in Beacon Academy's auditorium, all of the students were, once again, shocked at thid performance. These men have earned the respect of lots of people in there, while also peaking the interest of some as well. David's will to fight, despite being injured and having no aura, was the reason he earned the respect of some students and teachers. A good huntsman fight 'till their last breath.

But of course, Christian's heroism didn't go unnoticed. A huntsman may fight 'till the end, but not alone, and Christian proved that teamwork makes the dreamwork, and willing to take your own life to save another was a real act of valor.
Alex's leadership was remarkable. Keeping his men's morale up, same with their confidence and safety. Also the fact that he killed an Ursa in a very short time was very cool as well.

But Donovan's bravery takes the cake.
Not many huntsman are skilled enough to take a Nevermore by themselves. And he managed to kill one of the most dangerous Grimms out there by acting as bait and luring them into their demise with a rocket launcher.
And these men didn't even know how many people were, and still are, watching them right now.

Meanwhile...

*VROOM!*

Alex: "♪What is love? Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more~♪"
-The team leader sang as eveeyone else in the Humvee was dancing to the song, a classic among the classics.

David: "♪Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more~♪"
-The sniper joined in as the rest began to whistle the instrumental part while snapping their finger in unison.

Christian: "♪Yeah~♪"
-The Ranger added as he kept driving the vehicle, also dancing and whistling to the song.

Donovan: "Hey, there ain't no oxygen here. I need a cig'."
-The Marine replied as he pulled up his balaclava, picking a cigar from a box he had on one of his pockets and lighting it up.

Christian: "Hey, no smoking in my ride!"
-The Ranger shouted sarcastically as he looked back at Donovan.

Donovan: "Your ride? Ha!"
-He replied before he blew the cigar's smoke out of his mouth, laughing a little bit.

Christian: "When I get my hands on the displacement, you bet your ass it's gonna be mine."
-The Ranger respondes as they all began to laugh, with David deciding to get into the conversation too.

David: "Oh-oh-oh! Add one of those lowrider suspension thingy's too!"
-He added as he got between the driver and copilot seat.

Alex: "And neon!"

Christian: "Whatever you say, guys! I got it covered!" -the Ranger replied as everyone laughed. After that, he decided to change the topic.- "Hey, by the way. I think all of us want to have a little chat with Ozpin about the 'relics' now, don't we?"

Donovan: "Oh you betcha! Almost got my ass capped by some big-ass bird for a bitch-ass chess piece..."

Alex: "You want to be slapped again by that teacher?"
-He asked with a suggestive tone, implying that Christian was actually into that.

Christian: "Man, fuck you! I had a crush on a teacher when I was younger, but ain't happening again."

David: "BWAHAHAHA! You had a crush on your teacher!?" -he bursted out in laughter, trying to keep himself toghether.- "How did it go?"

Christian: "I don't know, you tell me! If it had gone as I expected I wouldn't even joined the Rangers."

David: "SIMP!"
-The sniper shouted as everyone else began to laugh once again, with the Ranger looking at them with a smug face.