OP. 3: ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES

Bullhead on the way to Beacon Academy...
3rd person POV.

Christian: "Fuck, my butt still hurts..."
-The medic complained as he lifted his leg a little bit, rubbing his ass since it was still bothering him.

David: "The fuck are we here for anyway?"
-The sniper wispered to Alex, lifting up his NVG's so he could have a closer look at him.

Alex: "You wanna get back there? Where all those things attacked us?" -he replied, assuming he wouldn't like that.- "Besides, we didn't have too much of a choice..."

Donovan: "The hell were those things anyway?"
-The tallest one asked to them, not expecting an answer from them. But his question was indeed answered by the lady that ordered them to get in the VTOL.

???: "Grimm." -she replied, entering the bay as she closed the door behind her, which lead to the cockpit. When four confused heads looked back at her, she said it again.- "They're called Grimm. Dark creatures attracted to negative emotions. And for some reason, you were a magnet to them."

A bit of silence filled the room for a couple of seconds, the only audible things were the aircraft's engines filling the room. After that, Alex decided to break the silence, getting up from his seat and facing the lady.

Alex: "Ok, listen here. You've been way too quiet on us. First you force us into this aircraft for no reason, then you don't tell us where are we going and why, and you don't even tell us your name. I think we deserve some answers, specially after the shit we went through."
-He told her as he pointed at her from afar, sounding upset since his patience was slowly running dry. His companions seemed a bit shocked by that reaction, but in the end they felt the same way.

???: "Well, you have some courage to talk to me like that. The name is Glynda Goodwitch, and as for where are you going to, you just have to look outside the window."
-As she replied, sounding just as upset as Alex, she gestured at them with her head to look out the window, which they did.
And the scenery was something unexpected.

They all looked at the place in awe. It seemed like a castle, but there was a lot of people walking around, so maybe was something like a college?

Donovan: "Yo! What the hell is that place!?"
-The Marine asked, impressed by the structure below them. After that, they noticed that the VTOL began to fly lower and lower, getting close to what seemed like a landing pad.

Pilot: "Gentlemen! And lady~ Welcome to Beacon Academy."
-The pilot spoke from the cockpit, answering Donovan's question, as the doors opened before the aircraft landed, allowing them to get out.