OP. 11: CARS THAT GO BOOM

Beacon Academy. 1544 hours. Ms. Goodwitch office.

3rd Person POV.

Glynda: "What in the world were you thinking!?"
-The teacher shouted, slamming both of her hands into her desk as she looked angrily at the responsible of the mess from before. The Marine himself, whom looked at her with an emotionless expression.

Donovan: "What? That bitch-ass deserved it."
-He replied, looking at her with his arms crossed, sitting down on the chair in front of the teacher, whom sighed heavily.
She facepalmed and took a breath. After explaining every detail of the incident between him and Cardin, this is the response she gets.

Glynda: "Mr. Donahue... I can agree with you that Mr. Winchester is not one the best, but you have to understand that an agression towards a student will not be tolerated."

Donovan: "I hope you told him that too, 'cause I remember getting his fuckin' hands off a student he was harrasing."
-The Marine replied, looking up at her, still sitting down in the chair, now sounding a bit angrier.

Glynda: "I will take care of him, don't worry about that. But you have to understand I can't punish him and leave you be."
-She responded, now trying to reason with him. She had to admit she didn't like Cardin either and that she would also have some rough reasoning with him, but unfortunately she couldn't.

Donovan: "I'm ok with the punishment. Well, scratch that: I could care less, Ma'am. I don't regret kicking his ass... I leared that diplomacy sucks with assholes like him."

Glynda: "Mr. Donahue, violence is not the way you should react to that sort of problem! You report it to a teacher and let them handle it!"
-The teacher shouted, still upset because he didn't regret doing what he did. Unfortunately, that didn't help... It only angered him even more.

Donovan: "Oh yeah!? For what!? So he can get puniest punishment ever!? And after that's over he goes on doing his shits all over again!? Fuck that, Miss!" -the Marine shouted back, now standing up and slamming his hands on the teacher's desk, facing her.- "If you're gonna do somethin' about it, you better do something good. 'Cause if I see that asshole doing that again, I'll break his arms."
-He replied before grabbing his belongings and leaving the office, slamming the door behind him and not even letting Miss Goodwitch say a word.

Glynda: "Oh Oum, give me patience..."
-She sighed heavily, facepalming as she looked down, already knowing that dealing with him will be tough.
But he was right... She'll have to do something so Cardin won't go around bullying any other students...

Meanwhile...

♪We like the cars, the cars that go "boom"~♪
♪We're Tigra and Bunny, and we like the "boom"~♪

The song blasted through the portable radio speakers, which was connected to Alex's cellphone, as the rest of the team was maintaining the Humvee. Christian was minding his business below the car while Alex was checking on the top-mounted M240. David was hanging some of the heavy equipment they wouldn't need to carry around that often.
All of this was done right outside the academy. Some of the students even passed by and looked at them, or their vehicle, which they had never seen before.
Hell, some even stopped to enjoy the music they were playing, some thinking the singers' accents were adorable.

David: "How's it going down there Chris?"
-The Sniper asked his friend as he went down to take a sip from a water bottle they had around.

Christian: "Well... Humvee's greasy as fuck sooo... Nothing new. Making this thing go slightly faster will be a pain in the ass." -the Ranger replied as he rolled out of the bottom of the car, grabbing his friend's bottle, whom offered it to him.- "Thank you."