OP. 0: PROLOGUE

3rd person POV.
Afganistan. 6/21/2024...

The United States is still sending forces to Afganistan in an effort of stopping a new enemy collaborating with the Taliban

The United States is still sending forces to Afganistan in an effort of stopping a new enemy collaborating with the Taliban. A much better armed enemy and even more cruel and ruthless.
U.S Army, Marines and Special Forces are deployed in the region, but this new and unkown threat is putting up a fight against the U.S Military.

This is the story of four operators of different branches of the military, whom will face their fate overseas...

Alexander Darren. 6/21/2024. 2246 hours...

Born in San Francisco, California, this Delta Force Operator lived a normal life in a normal family. But having a passion for the military and guns were the necesary push, adding some deternimation, to join the US Army on his late 20's and then taking another step to join the Special Forces.
And right now, he's about to jump into his first mission in this country. Inside a CH-47 Chinook, him and another group of Deltas are ready to jump from the helicopter.

Pilot: "We're over the target."
-The pilot said as the cargo door opened. At mid altitude, they had to jump and immediately open their parachutes. And so they jumped, one by one.
But when Alex was about to jump, he saw a bright light approaching fast.

"FUCK! AN RPG!"

He thought. But it was too late, by the time he realized what was coming, the Rocket detonated and the Chinook went down in flames, with him still inside.
The pilot began to panic as he tried to regain control of the vehicle, but his efforts were in vain since he lost control of the aircraft.
Last stop: the hard ground.

Pilot: "Shit! Mayday, mayday! This is Romeo-3, we're going down! I say again, we're going down!"

Co-pilot: "God damn it! We're not surviving this-!"

*CRASH!*

*KABOOM!*

David Othic Clarris

David Othic Clarris. 6/21/2024. 2248 hours...

This originaly rural texan had a tough past.
He had a pretty anti-social behavior, his family being the only people he interacted with. But that changed after his father died on a car crash. He was also inside that vehicle, but he managed to survive.
After that, him and his mother moved to El Paso, still having problems holding back tears because of their still recent loss.
And there he lived until he joined the USMC Scout Snipers, the reason being his love for guns as a natural born Texan.