OP. 10: GOING SHOPPING

Beacon Academy Courtyard. 1436 hours...
3rd Person POV

It's been a long day at school for The Unit. The rest of the classes were not as boring as Professor Port's class, but they were still having a hard time keeping up with the rest of the students, since they knew basically nothing about this planet, which made homework a bit harder.
However, classes were over now, but they still had some stuff to do. They were now heading towards the Bullhead landing pads, where they were told to meet Coco and Velvet.

Christian: "Thank God, class is over..."
-The Ranger said as he walked with the rest of his teamates, cracking his neck loudly.

David: "Hey Alex, you told us you had to do something after Port's class. What was it?"
-The sniper asked his team leader, recieving a tired sigh as a response.

Alex: "Well, remember that Weiss girl? She was literally insulting Ruby for trying to help her. After she was gone I had cheer Ruby up, since she really did a number on her. She even hugged me after that."
-He chuckled a little bit, making the other three smile too. But one of them, Donovan to be certain, had a question.

Donovan: "Didn't you have personal space issues?"
-The Marine asked, looking at him with a curious look.

Alex: "Oh fuck yeah I do. I was screaming internally, but I didn't want to ruin the vibe."-he replied as everyone laughed, including him.- "No, seriously. I actually like being hugged, but only if you warn me first, 'cause if you don't I would end up like: AHH! WAH! AAAAHH!"
-The leader chuckled as he began to scream and make some crazy gestures, exaggerating a little bit to make it funnier, which it did, since his teamates began to laugh even harder.

After some minutes walking, they finally made their way to the landing pads, where Coco and Velvet were waiting for them. Coco was carrying her suitcase and a smothie on her hand while Velvet had a camera hanging from her neck. They even had a Bullhead ready to take them to the city.

 They even had a Bullhead ready to take them to the city

Coco: "You guys are late."
-The girl said with a smirk as she checked her scroll, looking at the time.

David: "How much? Like 30 seconds?"
-He replied with a similar smirk, making the girl chuckle a bit in response. After that, everyone got in the VTOL and headed to the city.
During the flight they had some conversations, most of them being jokes or funny events from older times.
Coco and Velvet were getting to know them a little better, finding out they were some strange but certainly funny and interesting individuals.

Later...
City of Vale. 1445 hours...

Pilot: "And we're here! Welcome to Vale!"
-The pilot said right after the Bullhead landed. After that, everyone got out as soon as the doors opened, now having a good look at the city.
The Operators found it very interesting. It had an almost semi-old European aesthetic while also mixing some futuristic things here and there, like the blue-glowing crosswalks, signs and light poles. Anyways, they were now following Coco and Velvet to the shop.