Prologue

Aurelia

• • •

Loss.

The loss of a loved one had never came to mind. The thought of suddenly being deprived of the persons presence, and missing and mourning that would soon lead to being bereaved hadn't once made me rethink even when mentioned. I didn't know what to expect, to feel.

So I never imagined I'd lose a loved one. Nonetheless two for that matter.

And when it did happen, I was left alone in this dangerous world many called home. Home to me was never a sphere, a house, no it was two of the most important people in my life.

And without my world, I was nothing. And I couldn't help, but let myself cave in, fall into that pit of darkness that to this day kept devouring me, day by day.

For instead of being waited for, I was thrown into a new world, one I still wasn't ready for.

However, they didn't care. I mean what does a sixteen year old have to lose. To them, I hadn't lost much, if anything I had gained.

Gained something big. Something that cost more than a billion. Something more than a world. They would never understand a sixteen year old girl and her unknown world.

And as much as I came closer to the pit, I continued, I held myself together for the ones that needed me. Needed me as much as I had needed them. Still needed them.

And most importantly. I continued breathing just for a single taste of sweet revenge.

Revenge would surely come to those who did me wrong. Who did them wrong. And I won't rest until I know they've gotten what they deserve. Pain. The same pain I've been feeling for the past two years. However, their pain would be doubled. I'd make sure of it, even if it was the last thing I'd do.

• • •