Chapter 4

Aurelia

• • •

They were clean.

I had gone over all five faces about thirty times, trying to find something, but there was nothing to be found. Their records were intact and even as I had gone as far as to look for them in the database, there was not a single trace of suspicious interaction.

All five of them.

There was Davina Ferrari; she was a 5'4 blonde, with brown eyes. Her mother was a famous model, Athena Ferrari. An absent father. No siblings. However, she's always been close to Carter Montgomery, her neighbor.

Carter Montgomery; a 6 foot tall, brown haired, with hazel eyes. His father, Achille Montgomery, a well known doctor and scientist. His mother, Arabella Lachowski, a well known fashion designer and Athena Ferrari's best friend. He had one sibling, a twenty year old brother, Asher Montgomery, who was following his father's footsteps or so he wanted his family to believe in.

Dorian Kingston; a 6'3, dark brown haired, with blue eyes. Son to Wesley Kingston, owner of world wide hotel chains named Kingston. Cousin to Carter Montgomery from his moms side, Carla Montgomery or better known as a Kingston now as she has taken a roll in the hotels. No siblings.

Then there was Theodore Sterling; a 6'1, blond haired, with green eyes, ones he took after his father, the owner of Sterling Banks, James Sterling. His mother Danielle Rutherford, a housewife after quitting her job as a model for the sake of her five year old, Aiden Sterling.

And finally Alessandro Laurent; a 6'3, black haired, with amber eyes. Son to a businessman earning millions, Francisco Laurent. Owner of all Laurent law firms. Brother to a twenty-three year old, Levi Laurent, who was part of the FBI. Their little sister of five, Victoria Laurent, named after their late mother, the only girl in the household. They had last seen their mother three years ago, died in a car crash.

It was currently three in the morning and I hadn't gotten a blink of sleep. As soon as I got home from a family dinner at my aunts house, after convincing her that I'd be fine going home instead of staying at her house for the weekend, I started going over the people Neveah now considers friends.

Especially since I hadn't known of them except for Dorian throughout my high school years. And after finding out that Santiago knew every single one of them without my knowledge.

I mean it wasn't that I kept tabs on who the people I called friends befriended, it was just surprising to see how comfortable they were with each other seeing as Santiago is always with both Neveah and I.

Or the real reason.

Alessandro Laurent was acting weird as of yesterday, alongside Davina who even though acts like Neveah, she doesn't seem like the type of girl to be as open on a normal basis, especially after the look Alessandro had given her.