Chapter Six-MIT Days

"Tony! We're going to be late!" Rhodney yelled, dragging Tony down the hall.

 "Rhodney, wait, wait a minute" Tony turned around to run to a lone figure in the hallway.

 "Sir! Sir, are you lost?" Tony called out.

 The young 14 year old broke from Rhodney's grasp, and they both ran to the man.

 "Yeah, I need to get to advanced Physics, do you know which way that is?" The brunette man asked, pointing in either direction with both hands.

 "That lecture hall is this way, follow us", Tony said beckoning him, then grabbing his forearm.

 "I'm Rhodney, what's your name?". 

"Bruce, Bruce Banner, and what's your name?" He directed his question to Tony. 

They stopped outside the Physics hall, and Tony hesitated.

 He didn't want Bruce to have any judgments from him, since he looked younger, or paint Howard's face on him since he was a Stark.

 "Tony, my name is Tony".

 Bruce nodded, not seeing anything off with his answer.

 "Well, you have my thanks...." he touched the door knob, but turned back around. "What are you two doing later, maybe we can hang out after classes?" 

Rhodney chuckles, "Anything to keep the genius out of trouble"

 Bruce nods, "I'll see ya then".

 He turned the knob and closed the door behind him.

 "Just when I think I have you figured out, you pull a mystery trick out of nowhere" Rhodney smirked.

 Tony shrugged, "It's my secret weapon"