Chapter Eleven-Civil War

Peter doesn't have time to even blink, Rumlow was firing a bazzoca missile at him.

Spiderman tries to move, but in the millionth of a second he has, he knows hes not going to clear it.

The missile launches, its already halfway across the room, he doesn't think he can heal from a shot like that.

Just as his body was beginning to twist to maybe get out of the way, his vision was blocked.

Ironman stepped into the kill shot, taking the missile to the chest in his suit.

He dropped to one knee and fired at Rumlow, killing him on the spot.

Spiderman heard a deep groan emanating from the suit, it was dripping with pain.

Against his better judgment he crouched to ironman's kneeling form.

"Ironman? Are you okay?"

The suit didn't look very damaged, but he didn't know what he was looking at to begin with.

The triangular emblem of light flickered slightly and there were scorch marks on the suit, a faint ,machinery whine coming from it.

There was a muffled voice coming from the suit, but he couldn't hear it.

The suit stood up.

The head lolled forward however, as if it was being controlled by something else rather than whoever was inside of it.

"Wait wait wait, where are you going?" Peter asked, Ironman may be his mission but everything spiraled out of control the second he got to the warehouse.

"I am leaving with Sir because his vitals are failing and he is unconscious...I suggest you do the same, young hero before more arrive at this location" a voice answered, very much different then the one that spoke to him before.

And with that the suit took off, leaving Spiderman with a split decision-retreat back to shield with no answers, or follow with the hope of getting something.

He rolled his shoulders and shot out the window.

Meanwhile at the shield headquarters, Coulson and Fury watched spider man's body suit cam in Furys office.

The whole ordeal was over in less than two minutes.

"Fury...what the fuck just happened?" Coulson asked with his tone even.

Fury didn't say anything at first, but he walked over to his phone.

"Fury this is serious, something changed, what changed??"

Fury didn't meet Coulson's eyes.

"Avengers, emergency meeting, my office now".

The team runs in not five minutes later, seeming a little reluctant to be there.

Bruce and Nat walked in first, followed closely by Steve and Clint.

Thor and Loki a minute after, shutting the door behind them.

"Where's Spiderman?" Loki asked, confused, not seeing the masked webslinger.

Fury motioned for Coulson to play the video from Spidermans mission.

Nat tilted her head as she watched, confused with a few things she saw.

"Are we going to talk about why Rumblows even there?" Clint asked confused when the video ended.

"Yeah, its his day off, why would he be at a operation stinge?"

"It wasnt a stinge" fury interrupted, "that was a warehouse filled with Stark weapons, sold on the black market....we figured it out finally, after all these years"

Bruce looked a little lost, "I thought that was just a rumor, that Ironmans targets were random to cause chaos"

"Apparently not," Coulson muttered, "we have a bigger problem right now, we have moles in shield"

"Rumblow being one of them" Steve said, trying to keep up

"Was anyway", Loki snickered

"Are we going to talk about how that was Man of Iron's first kill....defending a hero?" Thor said quietly

There was silence for a second, then Fury sighed

"There's more going on then we know, we've known that from the beginning, this just proves it"

"So what do we do? We only have pieces of the puzzle that were supposed to fix," Nat huffed

"Do what we always do," Steve placed a hand on her shoulder, "we fix what we can and pray for the best"

"We've been doing that for years with this villain though," Bruce pointed out.

"Nothing about Ironman screams normal villain Bruce," Loki reminded gently

"I know, but theres no handbook on what to do with this time of situation" Bruce remarked, taking his glasses off and cleaning them, the lenses lighting up with a light blueish tint