Never Have, Never Will Lose a Fight

"Nope," you taunted as Heatwave's fist came crashing down on you; you kept evading his attacks by pouncing away from all of his attempts to land a blow

"Nope," you taunted as Heatwave's fist came crashing down on you; you kept evading his attacks by pouncing away from all of his attempts to land a blow. "You sure you deserve a recommendation to be on team Prime?" Heatwave growled as he tried hitting you; this time, you leaped upwards and pinned him to the ground.

"I'd land a hit if you'd stop moving," the rescue bot leader growled as you got off. You sat confidently in your beast form, triumphant over Heatwave. The bot was tired of rescue work and wanted to be on the front lines. You had offered that if he beat you in a fight, you would recommend him to Optimus. That wasn't happening anytime soon.

"You think the cons won't move?!" you scoffed, "trust me, Heatwave, their lower ranks would toss you around like a rag doll; you wouldn't last a second," you said truthfully.

The only ones home were you, Kade and Heatwave, everyone else was out doing something. Dani was taking Cody to school, your Dad was out with the Chase and the speed camera and Graham was out surveying something for a new project town hall he was working on. Your older brother was upstairs watching tv and since there wasn't much you could do you offered to spar with Heatwave. "I need backup team," you Dad radioed in.

Heatwave and Kade said nothing to you as they sped off to handle an emergency. You knew you could help, you may not be in beast form but your muscles still had the strength of 10 cybertronians. Your collar began to beep a call was coming in. You answered. "This is (y/n), go ahead," you prompted, you had sent the picture your brother had sent you to Agent Fowler to try and get some potential ID. The shark from a few days ago had the marking, along with Doc's computer screens when his systems were hacked yesterday. This was definitely the work of someone smart. In the past some very corrupt people had worked with the Decepticons against the American government and the Autobots, that was until you hunted them down, a secret that only Agent Fowler knows.

"(y/n), you'll be happy to know that the mark isn't from our database on organizations paired up with the cons, but what we do know is that whoever is behind the mark has ground breaking technology open to the black market, the cons have been quiet since the recent incident but this tech in their hands could be devastating, find out who's behind it and shut them down. I've got our best working on the satellites, Griffin Rock is blind to the outside world and any media release will be deleted," Agent Fowler informed and then hung up.

You shifted. In your winged form your collar usually shrunk into a choker necklace with the Autobot symbol on your neck. It monitored your health and was a form of communications. You quickly slipped into the control room and scanned the monitors, you zoomed the camera in on the Mayors house where your family were currently busy with a rescue, until another bot came in and stole their thunder. It was unlike any con you had ever seen and a Decepticons would shoot first ask questions later and judging by what Fowler said the cons had gone quiet.

You tapped on the Autobot symbol on your neck, "Call Cody," you instructed, the call went through, "Cody say nothing but keep the call going," you instructed as you listened in, watching what was happening from the cameras. For once your prey had come to you.