Shaken Up

"So, she hasn't come back yet?" Jack asked as he and Arcee drove back to base after school

Since the incident at MECH no one had seen hide nor hair of you, you didn't bother calling base either, "I hate to say it Jack, but this is normal, for reasons unbeknownst to us the cat just vanishes," Arcee replied. You hadn't been hurt or anything so sooner or later she knew you'd come back.

"But why? Mum and I just want to thank her for the save and now that my mum knows (y/n) can be a bit freer," Jack blabbered. There was a pit of guilt in his stomach. But he had good reason. Of course, a jolt of fear went through him when you had walked out of the shadows covered in blood. You reacted indifferently but after that initial contact you said nothing to him or June, you just dropped off the face of the Earth.

"I don't know why that cat does the things it does but what I do know is that it won't last forever, (y/n) will come back," Arcee reasoned.

"What's your story with her anyway? Out of all the other bots you got it easy when it come to her temper," Jack asked. Now that he thought about it, (y/n) and Arcee were very alike.

"I raised her."

You didn't know where you were flying but when you landed it was clear where you subconsciously went

Home.

Griffin Rock.

Dawn was slowly creeping over the horizon and you stepped inside, tip toeing through the house. It's be a few hours before anyone was awake.

A sandwich would be nice right about now. You walked into the kitchen and you froze. Your hands were still covered with dried blood

"(y/n)?" A voice called out behind you. You froze. Scrap. You didn't want to be found like this, you didn't want any of them seeing you covered in blood.

"Hey what's wrong?" Dani asked. She grabbed your shoulders and spun you around. Your gaze went to the floor. "Who did this to you?" She gasped.

"It isn't mine," you muttered, you rubbed your arm nervously. Dani was silent but her eyes scanned over you, checking you over for any wounds.