Rebuilding Burnt Bridges

"You and (y/n) seem to be on better terms," Jack pointed out

"You and (y/n) seem to be on better terms," Jack pointed out. He wanted to remain at a distance from you for now. A part of him was  still shaken up when you appeared from the shadows covered in human blood. You ignored that for now, Jack would come around sooner or later. It was common sense, you'd have been a bit worried if he didn't react to a beast covered in human blood. It did sting though.

You were a feline and of course you did all sorts of feline things such as bite... gently of course, when your stomach was scratched, that kind of playing only a cat would do. Which was what you were currently doing, to the two of you it wasn't strange, a game that you and Arcee played since she first found you but to the humans and bots in the room that were aware that you could bite Arcee's hand off... it was concerning.

"How so?" Arcee asked Jack, she too was unaware how rare and strange the small game she played with you was. She continued to scratch your underside as you gnawed at her hand.

"Careful, that eye only just healed," Ractchet reminded. You didn't lose your eye, your eyelid took the brunt of the hit, the skin melted and shielded your eyeball and now a scab had formed over the wound, soon, once the wound had healed, you'd be able to open your eye again. Still Arcee and Ratchet wanted to keep an eye on it. It was definitely going to leave a scar when you shifted

"Is this normal? Because I didn't think (y/n) played nice," Jack gestured at how your teeth were currently wrapped around Arcee's hand, whilst her other one continued to tickle you. You could sense his nervousness, fear, you knew it well, and you hated how Jack's fear of you left a sinking feeling in your gut.

"She's just in a good mood, she's still young with a lot of energy to burn, it's either this or that energy will build up into frustration and eventually a temper tantrum," Arcee reasoned her eyes were fixed on you again, her smile was soft and relaxed. "It used to be like this every day when she was a kitten, we spent most of the day playing, she used to be so clumsy on her paws that she'd trip and stumble everywhere," Arcee chuckled, it even made Jack smile curiously, you hated the mention of your awkward phase. For that sentiment you bit her hand a little harder, she shot you a glare and you gave her a nervous smile and licked the small scratch.

Bulkhead stomped into the room, "Arcee is the bravest bot here, no way am I getting that close to the jaws of that monster," Bulkhead scoffed. It was Bulkhead's turn to receive a glare from Arcee and he walked away before he could receive a verbal lashing from Arcee.

Alarms began to blare, you and Arcee were immediately up and walked over to the screens. "More energon on the move," Arcee pointed out.

"Again," Bulkhead huffed.

"Their recent activity suggests a familiar pattern, the Decepticons are desperately scouting for more deposits to mine," Optimus realized. "Autobots-"

"Optimus, if one of you comes back injured this time... well... our energon reserves are nearly depleted," Ratchet warned.