Temper

You had never been angrier than you were in that second

You had never been angrier than you were in that second. Decepticons close to Griffin Rock. Bumblebee hanging out with your family. Your muscles rippled under your fur as you stalked into the hangar. "(y/n)!" Jack called out to you as he gave you a wave. You didn't even give him a side glance.

"(y/n)'s pissed," Miko pointed out.

"But at what?" Raf wondered with concern as they leaned over the railings.

"(y/n)-

You growled, cutting Arcee off. Your eyes darted around the room looking for the one damned bot who you demanded an answer from. Optimus walked into the room. You snarled at him.

"Bumblebee, (y/n) was the meteor neutralized?" he asked.

Your roar shook the room as you pounced, you may have been smaller but the anger in your veins gave you a strength that would have slayed an army of Prime's. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Bulkhead screamed as he pointed his blaster at you.

Arcee was stunned as Bumblebee beeped a warning. Your claws had pinned Optimus to the ground, and they rested near Optimus' throat. "Optimus?" Ratchet questioned. you roared to silence the room.

"(y/n)! Cut this out!" Arcee screamed at you.

"Stand down (y/n)!" Bulkhead yelled as his blasters laid next to your face.

"Do you think you'll be fast enough to kill me after I slice his throat, tubby?" You snarled at Bulkhead. Your attention returned to Optimus, his face was completely calm and for some reason it made your blood boil.

"You allow Autobots to work with my family, 2 cons show up less than 5 clicks away and you allow Bumblebee to run around in the open, I don't care what the cons do to this planet, if a hair on their heads is harmed because of your bastard soldiers I will start hunting Autobots!" and for good measure you let a booming roar off in Optimus' face, so he'd get the message. You stalked off Optimus' chest, your tail flicking aggressively as you stalk away, you could feel the shock on the faces of the three humans and the shock on Arcee's face.

You picked up speed and raced out of the base. "Holy!" Miko gasped, "(y/n) almost ripped your face off."

Optimus stood up and rubbed his throat. "I had been expecting (y/n) to take her anger out on me and it is justified, (y/n) is only trying to protect those they care about," he reasoned in defense.

"Optimus, you could have had your head ripped off!" Bulkhead gasped.

"With all due respect Optimus, that was out of line, and I'm going to have a talk with that cat," Arcee said as she cracked her knuckles and transformed, driving after you.

"Wait! If (y/n) is prepared to rip Optimus' head off, won't she shred Arcee?" Jack asked worriedly.

Bulkhead shook his head, "Nah, Arcee has an immunity, she'll wear the cats bark but won't experience the bite," Bulkhead assured.