Siding with the lesser evil is still siding with Evil

"Ground bridge, Ground bridge, Ground bridge, Ground bridge, GROUND BRIDGE!" You screeched

"Ground bridge, Ground bridge, Ground bridge, Ground bridge, GROUND BRIDGE!" You screeched. As soon as it opened your scurried inside.

"Whoa there cat where's the fire," Arcee called out to you as you scurried over to Bulkhead.

"What do you want?" He grumbled. It wasn't that hard to tell that your claws were dull because of the rock you had to attempt to cut through, you swore metal did less damage to your precious claws.

You unsheathed them and sharpened them on Bulkhead's leg. "(Y/n)!" Bulkhead screamed at you, he attempted to kick you but you pounced away, your claws freshly sharpened.

"So what's it like out there?" Jack asked.

You said nothing as you prowled on by, leaping to your favourite perch, "oh yeah, Prime is gonna die," you shrugged.

"(Y/n)?" Arcee questioned.

"It's like 100 to 1 out there and it's infinite, any longer out there and I would have been turned to paste, who knows how long Optimus will last," you huffed as you laid down resting your head on your paws.

"Is (Y/n) right?" Raf asked.

"No," Arcee answered, "that cat's second language is morbid sarcasm," Arcee sighed.

"I'm not joking it is 100 to one out there," you said seriously, "every rock Optimus busts up, 10 more take its place."

"Okay she's serious this time, let's move, Ratchet open the ground bridge," Arcee ordered as she Bumblebee and Bulkhead prepared to leave.

"I promise I'll be there to attend your funeral," you scoffed as they dashed out the ground bridge.

"Aren't you going to go with them?" Jack asked.

You sat up and glared down at him. "They can get crushed for all I care," you grumbled with a frustrated flick of your tail. He raised an eyebrow at you, "in fact I'd sleep better if they all kicked the bucket." Jack continued to stare at you questioningly. "Stop looking at me like that," you hissed at him. He continued to stare at you.

You grumbled as you hopped down from your perch, "fine I'll go drag their bodies back," you sighed in defeat as you went back through the ground bridge.

They had gotten bigger. You were regretting into letting Jack stare you into this. You didn't even know where to start. They were coming from every direction, blaster bolts were being fired everywhere but were barely damaging them.

You were definitely not needed.

You dashed in anyway. Leaping at one of the Unicron stone clones that moving to strike Optimus in the back. You landed on its chest pushing it over, "Optimus, kill it!" You yelled as you pounced off it and Optimus fired shots that made it crumbled.

"Did Ratchet not relay my command, return to base!" Optimus ordered.

"Uh, I was perfectly happy staying put but these guys charged off and Jack guilted me into coming," you huffed.