Rising Darkness

You rolled your shoulders as you prepared to sprint through the ground bridge

You rolled your shoulders as you prepared to sprint through the ground bridge. Bulkhead ran first, you stuck by Arcee and followed through with her.

You coughed as the smell of ash consumed your lungs. The ground rumbled under your paws whilst a volcano spewed lava and dark energon.

You and Arcee gasped at the sight. "That is not a good thing," you growled. But you couldn't marvel at the sight for long, Bulkhead was fighting an insane Megatron and Optimus was barely conscious.

Ratchet ran through, "quickly we must pull him through," Ratchet ordered.

You turned away from them, Megatron had thrown Bulkhead to the ground and raised his blade. You sprinted over and pushed Megatron to the side before he could kill the big bot.

"Bulk! (y/n)! Now! Now! Now!" Arcee screamed as she and Ratchet stood at the edge of the ground bridge. Bulkhead transformed and the two of you dashed to the ground bridge.

"Ow, ow, ow," you winced limping on your bad paw. It was aching badly. You transformed again, you cringed at the sound of your grinding bones.

You keeled over in pain, "yep staying like this for awhile", you hissed as you clutched your wrist.

Bulkhead took over from Arcee in helping Optimus through to the base. "Let me see," Arcee said as she scooped you up, you sat in her hand as she lifted you up to get a better look at your hand.

There was a long gash that was worsened from when you had dislocated your claw. "You definitely pulled a claw but you must have pulled something else for your hand to look that messed up," Arcee deduced. She moved to touch your hand, you pulled it away.

"Don't touch it," you whined.

She put you back down, "I was just looking, I wasn't going to touch it but we better get that patched up before it gets worse," Arcee sighed as she patted your head, you huffed at her.

Bulkhead helped Optimus to sit down. "Hey," Raf smiled weakly at the autobot leader.

"He's lucky to be alive," June scolded.

"Megatron found more of the dark stuff?" Jack asked.

"A volcano full," Arcee answered.

"The question is How?!" Bulkhead spoke up.

"You mind if I take a look at that?" Jack asked as he held a bandage up for your hand. You hesitated for a second but allowed him to bandage your hand

"The question is what? As is what in the world is the blood of unicron doing here on Earth?" Ratchet questioned.

"The cons killed a unicorn?" Miko asked in confusion. The bots looked at Miko in confusion, "a white horse with a horn on its head, prances around all sparkly," she explained.

"Unicron, an ancient evil whose fossilised blood comprises the matter which we call dark energon," Ratchet corrected. "As legend would have it."

"So, you're saying this unicron is some kind of boogeyman," June questioned.