The Fast and The 'Fur' - ious

If you had to pick a second favorite activity to scrapping cons, it would be flying

If you had to pick a second favorite activity to scrapping cons, it would be flying. There was just something about the wind in your face and how your wings cut through the air that you were in love with, honestly you would not be able to survive without your wings.

It was early morning as you landed back at base, Ratchet was at his control station, working on something, you couldn't care what the bot did. It was a Saturday so the humans and their guardians would be showing up any second, you knew you couldn't sleep yet but after almost a full day of flying you needed a nap. You flew up to sit on the couch and watch some tv.

The first to arrive back was Miko and Bulkhead, "look at what the cat dragged in," Miko said, you guessed it was her way of welcoming you back but you paid her no attention, you just sat there, the mission would start sooner or later. "What happened to your face?" Miko asked as she got into your personal space to view the black eye that had not yet faded.

"None of your business," you snapped. It slightly hurt as all bruises did but it wasn't as severe as when you got hit over the head by a hunk of metal.

"Do we even want to know what happened to the other guy?" Bulkhead speculated. You rolled your eyes, your com hadn't stopped ringing since you left Griffin Rock, undoubtedly it was your family probably wanting to ask why you disappeared so suddenly.

Raf, Bumblebee, Jack and Arcee arrived back at similar time. Jack was quick to spot you, "so how was the trip to Griffin Rock?" he asked as he and Raf climbed the steps to the observation deck. You sat up and Jack hissed, "that looks bad," he hissed.

"What happened to you?" Arcee asked as she leaned over the railing to get a good look at your face. It was just a black eye, you didn't know why everyone was concerned.

"If I tell you what happened will everyone leave me alone?" You grumbled.

Bumblebee beeped. "Bee's right, you've never taken a hit before so your black eye is out of the ordinary," Raf interpreted for the beeping autobot. You scoffed at them, it wasn't really their business what you got up to. You were still mad at yourself for letting Morocco get away.

"Mad scientist invented this robot that nulled my senses I was hit over the head and got a bad concussion," you muttered, the bots and humans looked concerned, "good to know you have zero faith that I shredded the thing," you spat.

"Your trip to Griffin Rock seemed exciting," Jack said nervously to try and strike up a less of a hostile conversation. You sat up to face him and with a glare and looked between him and Arcee.

Realization hit you harder than a ton of bricks.

"You set me up, you deliberately conspired with each other so Optimus wouldn't tell me about the new rescue team and I'd check it out myself," you snapped at them, your eyes shrank into slits, you felt manipulated.

"It was the only way to get you to spend time with your family," Arcee explained calmly.

"Let's get one thing straight, I do what I want, when I want, on my own terms, I don't need any of telling me what to do," you snarled, a growl rising to your throat, you felt the urge to shift and sink your teeth into them. Yes you worked with Autobots but you refused to be manipulated my them.