The Spider

You pounced backward and hissed

You pounced backward and hissed. You had been looking for a Decepticon and when a ship crashed in the middle of a forest you had found it. The Decepticon you were fighting was spider-like, its base color was black and was highlighted by gold and purple. "Well, well to think I would find a Shikari on this dirt mound," the con taunted as one of her sharp legs jabbed at you, it was safe to say you were having a tough time. "I had thought I'd never get to have a feline Shikari on my wall but here we are," she grinned as she launched a web at you.

You growled at her, menacingly and low as you lunged forwards and dodged her legs. You leaped at her face with your claws extended, with a hiss acid flew and sprayed over your left eye, but you didn't let the pain blind you as you clawed at her face, you had missed the blow that would kill her but and eye for an eye. You both had blood trickling down from your faces. "You'll pay for that!" she snapped as the two of you circled each other. You glanced over the con, the way she moved made you think she was more than a foot soldier, you knew she was trying to read your attack, like you she was a hunter. Unlike you Airachnid hunted for fun, you hunted to quench a thirst.

She jumped upwards and tried landing on you, you slide under her and slice one of her legs off. She hissed in pain as she twisted around quickly and sliced your shoulder. You growled as her legs tried stabbing you but you had leaped into the trees and landed on her shoulder, your claws cutting deeply, her acid like spit couldn't reach you as you raked your claws down her back. One of her legs kicked you out of the way but you recovered quickly, you were winning this fight. The Decepticon glared daggers at you, you roared, the boom shook the forest. In terms of wounds yours were lesser, the acid had just missed your eye and the cut on your shoulder wasn't too deep.

The spider ran, her legs allowed her easy navigation through the trees. You let her go, for you would teach her who the top predator was. You sunk into the shadow, it covered you like a blanket as you followed her silently. The Decepticon looked left and right, as if she was waiting for you, searching through the darkness. You circled around careful of any rocks or sticks that would give your presence away. You lunged at her, she stepped to side but you still managed to wrap your jaws around one of her legs and pulled it off. You threw it to the side as she spat acid at you, it melted a tree but it was better the tree than you. "Damned cat!" she growled as she ran at you, her nail like claws extended. She missed completely as did her legs as you ducked under all her attacks, sliding nimbly under her to slice her legs. Her back legs nicked you though. A deep cut had been inflicted to your left arm, it was much deeper than your right. You didn't miss the opportunity to rip another leg off though.

You turned to face her again but before you could leap she had drilled away, underground. You huffed, you were tired that was true but you would have won that fight. You were sure you could track her down again, you just needed to regain your strength.

You collapsed.