𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Stella yelps at every hit and cries harder as she gets smacked in the face repeatedly. "I-I... so- ugh! ahh!... i-I'm sorry..." She struggles to say as his hand doesn't stop hitting her.

Stella cries loudly and grips onto Levis shirt. "... I-I'm sorry..." She looks up at him nervously and whimpers as she sees his angered eyes.

Levi sighs and grabs her arm as she bawls her eyes out. He kisses her forehead and rubs her back. "Hey... my love I'm sorry I thought you were liking it..." He rubs her cheek and wipes off her tears.

Stella shakes her head and hides her face into Levi chest. "It... It was just to much... b-but we can continue" She looks up at him with nervous eyes.

Levi POV

I raise my eyebrow and pick laura up. "Really...You sure baby" I kiss your forehead and rock you back and forth.

Stella whimpers and looks down, she shakes her head slowly. "No... let's stop this time..."

I nod and smile down at you as I rock you slowly. "It's ok..." I soothe you and comfort you as you slowly stop crying.

3rd POV

30 or so minutes later.

Levi smirks down at Stella and carries her to the living room. "Let's do something..." Levi pinches

Stella cheek and sits her down onto the couch. Stella giggles as Levi pinches her cheek.

She nods and look at him, "What're we gonna do" She says excitingly, and smiles at him as she starts to squirm. Levi  sits down onto the couch next to her.

He rubs her arm and pulls her onto his lap swiftly, he then spreads her legs onto his lap and smiles down at her.  Whilst whispering into her ear "You're gonna sit on my cock like a good kitty... and sit still as we watch TV ok?" He looks down at her with a smirk as he questions her.

She hesitates to speak and look down at his lap. "B-but you just finished punishing me..." she says nervously and begins to fidget with her fingers. He raises an eyebrow "No?" He looks down at her with wide eyes as he questioned her.

She begins to whimper and scratches her skin as she looks up at him swiftly. "... ok I-I'll do it..." She gulps and turns her body to the TV as she looks down and lifts up her long shirt. She sits back down onto Levi unclothed dick slowly.

"...ugh... mm" She tries to conceal her soft moans as she sits onto her masters dick slowly letting him in. She begins to whimper and whine as she suddenly isn't getting used to his big size.

Levi  starts to chuckle as she struggles to on his dick, "....mmm ughh I-it's to much..." Stella whines as his cock is all the way inside of her. Haka kisses her cheek and whispers into her ear "No moving." He then leans back to continue watching TV.

After a few minutes

Stella kept squirming and whining as they watched TV. Levi was getting awfully annoyed by this. He gives her a few spanks and leans back.

Stella yelps as she feels the hard spanks on her ass. She begins to tear up, but she continues to watch TV. Y/N thinks to herself  "maybe I should be bratty... I wanna see how he'll react"

She grins evilly and starts to get into her bratty character. She whines and begins to bounce slowly onto his dick. "Mmm nghh... more please~"

Levi frowns slightly and pulls her back by the root of her hair, whispering into her ear. " Didn't I say no moving???" He says frustrated by her annoying actions.

She winces and abruptly gasps when Haka begins to thrust his long member into her pussy, she moan loudly and arches her back. "Is this what you wanted???" He grips tightly onto her hair and keeps fucking the shit outta her.

Stella gasps and looks for something to hold onto, she grips onto Levi's  thighs as his thick cock goes into faster she starts to quiver, "L-....Levi... s-slow d...down ughhh ahh" She pleads to him.

Levi frowns and roughly pulls her by the hair closer to his mouth, he harshly begins to bite onto Levi's  neck, making love bites. "What did you just say???""Nghhh ... ah-" Stellas eyes open wide as she begins to quiver, she attempts to pull off of Levi's  cock but the grip on her hair was to strong.

"I-mmm i s-sa.. L-ahhhh... mmm L-Levi ... I'm gonna c-cum!" She yells loudly as Haka keeps fucking her harshly, "I've told you multiple times that it's fucking Master!!" he looks down at her and smirks, he coos at her and says, "Aww does baby wanna cum?" He asks, Y/N nods aggressively and bounces onto his dick as he also thrusts up into her.

He grabs her by the hips and holds them down so she can't move, Levi  then takes his other hand to her hair and pulls it closer, he whispers. "If you cum without my permission... I'll beat you till you drop.... Understand???"

Stella whimpers and nods her head quickly, "Y-Yes..." Levi raises an eyebrow, "Yes what?". Y/N gasps and says "Y-...mmm Yes mAahh... master" She struggles to say and holds onto the front of his shirt as she secretively tries to rub her clit.

~*~*~**~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

A/N:I'm probably gonna make him nice in the next chapter