𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Stella wakes up and tries to rub her eyes, she yells softly as she can't move her hands. She panics and looks around, she notices that she is naked and closes up her legs. She looks to the corner and sees Levi smiling at her. He walks up at her and rubs her cheek. "Time for your punishment~!"

3 hours later

Stella passed out after being whipped, spanked, force to have s.εメ, punched, beat up, and slapped. She didn't feel an ounce of pleasure throughout her punishment. It was pain, nothing but pain. Stella woke up the next morning to a loud alarm. She was reminded that she still has to go to school. Stella and Levi  stay in this house only for the weekends, they are still in school so there parents pay for everything that has to do with the house. They decided that they can only stay there on weekends.

Stella limps her way to the bathroom, she takes a quick 10 minute shower and limps out of the shower. She stares at her body, her eye was a bit swollen and a bruising color of brown and purple was around it. She looks down at her body and sees the balck and blue scattered spots that are down her body, there's a big bruise at the bottom of her leg. Which is probably why she has trouble walking, she sighs and exits the bathroom.

She gets decides that it was best not to risk anything and put on baggy denim jeans and a turtle neck black long sleeve. Which would probably appear to other people as weird because they live in a very humid climate. She walked over to get her shoes, just as she was bending over as yells loudly. She feels her back cuts rubbing against her shirt roughly she hisses and cries softly.

She continues to do her simple makeup look and bandages up her swollen eye, she slowly kneels and puts on her shoes. Stella opens up the door and limps down the stairs. Winces and whimpering with every step she takes, she finally gets down stairs and looks for Levi. "Levi? You ready to go?" She questions and sits onto the couch.

"I-I'm ready I have everything" She says nervously and winces as her backpack rubs onto her scattered back cuts. Haka comes out from the kitchen and throws something wrapped in foil at her, she catches it and gets up. "What is it..." She questions and looks up at him as they walk to the front door.

"Lunch. I made it just for you baby! Don't forget about it in your bag" He says to her sweetly, she nods, they exit from the house and get into the car. Stella winces loudly as her back feels like it's throbbing. The pain starts to grow larger, Levi hears her whimpering and grabs her hand, he kisses it, rubbing the back of it and driving to school. "It's ok..." He says to her as he tries to soothe her pain.

They finally pull up to the school, he parks the car and turns to face Stella. "Remember that I love you and since we don't have any classes together don't do anything stupid." He says sternly and kiss her cheek, he exits the car and opens her door. "Can i get my phone back?" She asks nervously and grips onto his shirt.

He sighs and takes her phone out of his bag, he hands it to her. "Thank you..." She says and they walk into the school. Stella sees Carmen and her eyes widen she smiles at her but as she's about to walk to her Levi grabs her hand. "I said no talking to Carmen." She whimpers and looks down at her feet as she sulks her way to class.

Levi kisses her gently and smiles down at her. "Bye baby" He says in a calm tone and she waves bye. Stella enters the classroom and quickly sits next to Carmen. "Ok ok I'm sorry about Friday, Levi found out and he freaked out a bit. You know he's overprotective sometimes. He also took my phone for a bit." She sighs and looks at Carmen. Carmen  chuckles a bit and hugs her "I thought you died!" She says and pretends to fake cry, Stella giggles loudly.

After class Carmen and Stella walk out, they begin to talk about which teacher is the worst. "No no no Mrs. Graham is the worst she's such a gag and always wants something to yell at you for!" They laugh loudly and Stella all of a sudden feels a harsh pull, she yells and sees Levi frowning down at her. "I said not to-" " Oh gosh what now! Are you going to freak out because she's wearing jewelry or something?" Carmen cackles and hits her leg.

Levi furrows his eyebrows and pulls Stella closer, he quickly walks away from her and walks her to her next class. "I thought I made it clear that you shouldn't speak with Carmen anymore." He says sternly, she looks up at him. "B-but shes my best friend and I've known her for too long... Levi... I can't" Levi raises his eyebrows and sighs

"Wow Stella... You never care about how I feel... I just want whats best for you" His voice breaks and she gasps "W-wha... Levi don't cry..." She looks up at him. He nods and kisses her "This is your class... Bye" he says and smiles as he walks away.

Stella sighs and enters the class quietly, she sits into her sit and turn to Evan . "What are you drawing today?" She says and awes at the drawing. He looks at her and frowns a bit. "Why's your eye bandaged? You keep getting injured... Gosh be careful you dumbass" He cackles softly and shows her the drawing.

"It's you dummie." He hands her the paper and she gasps, she puts a hand over her mouth. "Wow... this is so good Evan " She compliments him "How did you do such a good job on your line work?? Damn I could never" She giggles and places the drawing back down. "Can I keep it?" She asks and he nods "Of course" she nods, folding it into fourths and sticking it in your pants pocket.

Evan eyes her and stares at her body. "Stella?... Why do you have all that on?" He smile at her and pull on the back of her shirt. She winces loudly and slaps Evan "Ow! You asshole that hurt..." She pouts, beginning the art work she was assigned to make and squirms uncomfortably. "Gosh it's so hot.." she whispers. "It's isn't. It's just that you have on a fully clothed outfit." He chuckles and they go back to drawing.

~*~*~*~*~**~~**~~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I'm sick asf but I'm bored