𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Stella woke up to a long ringing noise, it was as if it was piercing her eye drums. She groans sits her upper half of her body up. She holds the side of her head winces. Her memory of yesterday night came back, Stella was even more frightened of Levi. He was getting more and more violent over the days.

She lowers her head down a bit and looks around the room, observing where she was. She was still in the same place she had been when Levi's outrage on her happened.Stella groans loudly as she tries to stand up. Her stomach felt like someone threw a ton of rocks over it, her body was still covered by her clothes from yesterday and she had realized that she didn't even tell her mom that she was sleeping over Levi's house.

She never meant to stay over but what more could she have done. She limped incredibly slowly to the door at the side. Stella inhales and exhales heavily, as she struggles to walk with this pain in her stomach. How am I going to behave in school with this pain in my stomach?? She questions herself and quietly opens the door.

She peeks out the door, not trying to be caught in Levi's way. She hisses as she limps her way to the bathroom. She closes and locks the door, not wanting to worry if Levi were to try anything while she were in here.

Stella quickly undressed herself, she wanted to see the new bruises that he made on her. Her eyes widened as she saw her black and purple bruised stomach. Her face was even more fucked up, She hadn't even felt the swole part of her eye. Her face was slightly bruised up, much better than what her stomach looked like.

She studied her face, looking over at the dried blood under her nose. He didn't even try to help me... He just left her there. In the same spot. With the fresh bruises and blood on her body.

She sighs and groans as she limps her way into the shower, Stella needed to clean the blood off of her face. She just felt so dirty. After finishing her quickly shower, Stella patched up her face and stomach, she looks down at her leg and sees the darkest bruise on her body. The place Levi keeps hitting her, Stella leg.

She wraps it up and puts on a shirt she found in Haka's room. Stella quickly pulls back up her jeans and quietly limps her way downstairs. She nervously looks around, she gulps and walks slowly into the kitchen.

"Oh!... Hi baby~" Levi smiles and quickly walks up to her, reaching his hand up to stroke her face. Before he could touch her Stella flinches and covers her face. She breathes heavily and trembles.

"p...please don't hit me..." She says with a low toned scratchy voice. Levi states down a her for a second and walks back over to the fridge. Stella exhales and observes Levi movements, she could never predict what he would do to her... he was always hitting her out of the blue so she needed to be more alert.

Levi sighs and pours out a glass of OJ for himself, "I wont hit you if I don't have to." He says sternly and drinks the juice. She nods and gasps quietly, "W-What about my mom??... I didn't tell her I was staying over... I need to call her!"

Stella starts to panic little by little and begins getting teary eyes, "Haa... Calm down. I talked to her yesterday, I told her you were so tired that when you got here you fell asleep immediately." He sucks his teeth and exits from the kitchen. "Hurry up!" He yells loudly at her, Stella flinches and quickly runs out of the kitchen. She runs her way outside and hops into his car.

They were about 15 minutes away from Levi house when Stella realized something. She forgot her fucking backpack. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.... She starts to panic, Stella bites her nails nervously and starts breathing heavily. She looks over at Levi who already looks angry, Will he... Will he hit me... She thinks to herself, Stella slowly turns her head over to Levi and chuckles nervously.

Levi pulls Stella's hand off of her hand and sighs as he turns the next corner. "Stop biting your nails." Levi says as he looks over at the street. "I just... Uhm I forgot my back...pack" She quietly says and fidgets with her hands as she looks down.

Levi opens his mouth wide and looks over at her with an astonished face, he pulls over on the highway and quickly gets out. "Get out... I stand get the fuck out!" He screams loudly and drags Stella's body out of the car.

Stella whimpers loudly and looks up at Levi with teary eyes as his hand is still gripping her wrist. She shakes her head quickly as she gazes up at him. "I'm sorry... Y-You we're just rushing and I... I forgot!" She stands crying silently and looks down at her feet. "No! You're just a fucking idiot! How the fuck... do you forget your backpack on the way to SCHOOL!"

He yells loudly into her face, Stella flinches with every word and shuts her eyes tightly as she feels his spit land on her face. Levi grimaces with rage and swiftly brings his left hand up to her head and grips onto her hair. Pulling it down with a yank, making Stella fall to the ground with a grunt. Her eyes widen as she knows what's coming next, Stella yells loudly into her drooling cries and begins to crawl away from Levi as fast as she could.

He quickly pulls her back onto the floor by her hair and sits himself onto her stomach to get a better hold onto her body. He quickly bring his hand up and whips it onto her face back and further.

Stella felt the liquids coming out of her nose, she whimpers loudly at every hit that's laid onto her face. Stella body is thrown back onto the floor again, she groans loudly as her surrounds get fuzzy.

Her hair is yanked up by Levi's harsh grip, he slams her face on the car making her upper body feel pressure. She cries out loudly and whimpers. Stella felt her pants quickly being rigged down my a rough hand. Her eyes went wide, her mouth went silent and her cries had stopped. "wha- NO STOP!" She yells out loudly and feels her ass completely exposed to the hot air. She screech's loudly, her knees buckle as Levi harshly thrusts into her.

He throws his head back and grabs her ass as he pulls her hips closer. Levi groans loudly and hisses as he feels the tightness of her pussy. "Ahhh baby you're so tight!... You must be enjoying it you're so wet! Fuckkk" he snarks and pulls Stella's body back and forth quickly. "NO...NO NO STOP..."

She yells out loudly and keeps kicking his leg. Levi frowns and smacks the back of her head harshly. "Behave." She cries loudly and hits her head onto the car window. "Please... just p-put on a condom..." she cries out weakly. "I don't have any. Deal with it for now"

Levi groans and finally finishes inside of her pussy. He exhales loudly and pulls out, Stella's body falls to the ground as her knees buckle. With the cum oozing out of her pussy and a bloody bruised up body. Stella continues to cry out silently. "Why...."

Stella yells loudly when Levi starts kicking her stomach again, she yells and grunts loudly as she tries to stop the movement of his leg to her body. Her head looks over at the cars passing by. She needed to call for help. "h-help... hel-AGHHH..."

Stella screech's loudly when she feels the rough blow to her stomach.

Something inside her came up. It was blood... Stella threw up blood. She holds a hand over her mouth and grips onto Levi's leg. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't... didn't mean to get blood on your shoe... and I'm sorry for everything- I didn't mean to... I swear I'll eat right and I-I'll get smarter I won't forget next time I swear.." She giggles weakly and grips her hand onto his pant leg.

"Just... please? Stop..." She bites on her lip and legs the tears fall down her face rapidly. "W-We haven't even gotten to school yet..." Stella's cries start to sound like screech's, it rang Levi's ears which annoyed him. He scoffs and kicks her directly on the forehead, making her head quickly fall back and thump onto the gravel. Stella's cries suddenly stopped, Levi looks over at her laid out body and opens his mouth wide as he sees blood oozing out of the back of her head.

What the fuck has he done....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: This shit is long