𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

TW: includes self harm

3 periods later, it was time to go home. The whole time after the janitor closet incident with Levi , Stella was out of it. She wasn't responding to teachers requests, She was hesitating before answer anyone and sit was fidgety. Evan was there to check up on her and watch her movements. He was confused on why she was acting like this. Maybe Levi and Stella had a fight. He thought to himself, it would make sense since they stormed out the gym He said again.

Evan walked with Stella to the stairway and noticed her limping leg, he swiftly carries her own the stairs. Stella gasps loudly and looks around to see if anyone's watching. She sees people stare for a sec but go back to their conversations. She hits evans chest gently and whispers. "Put me down right now..." she whisper shouts, Evan chuckles and walks down the last flight of stairs and gently places Stella back onto her feet.

She sighs in a frustrated tone and pouts up at him. "Don't do that again... my boyfriend is to overprotective for those little jokes" she says quietly and starts back up to limping towards the exit. Evan sighs and follows beside her. "Anyways what even happened to your leg?" Evan questions and stares down at her leg as they sit on the bench right next to the exit. Stella freezes up for a second and grunts, "Uhhh... uhm I..." Stella tries to think of something on the stop but struggles.

"She banged her foot on the couch" Levi says to Evan and gently holds onto her hand. "Isn't that right Stella?" He smiles down at her and tightens his grip on her hand. She knew that the only thing behind the smile was anger. She gulped and nodded. "Y-Yeah! I banged my foot this morning. I wasn't fully awake so I just hit it." She giggles softly and feels a pull on her arm, "Ok Evan me and Levi are going to leave now Bye!" She waves back at him and whimpers softly and Levi pulls onto her arm for her to hurry up and walk faster.

As they both enter the car Levi pulls on her ear and pulls her close. "Listen here. Slip up again and I will smack you infront of the whole school. And I saw you two at the stairs earlier. Did you enjoy that?? You probably begged for him to carry you... What are you to weak to walk down some stairs~" He mockingly coos at her and smacks her face, she yells loudly and holds onto her cheek. Levi pushes her back into her seat and starts the car.

Stella whimpers softly, her lip starts to quiver and she bites onto her lip. Don't cry Don't cry... She says to herself and exhales gently. "But Levi that's not what ha-" She flinches a bit and whimpers as she sees Levi's hand being raised. She looks down at her lap and slowly buckles her seat belt.

Levi pulls up to Stella house and parks on the other side of the street. "Tell nobody understand." She nod slowly. "Use your words." She cringes a bit and nods. "Yes I understand..." She whispers and reaches for the handle. "Ah ah ah~ gimme a kiss baby" He smiles brightly and points at his lips. She giggles a bit and kisses his lips gently. Levi pulls Stella further into the kiss and moves his hand over her chest, inching closer and closer to her center. Stella gasps a bit and pulls away, grabbing his hand. "Stop it... not here and not now please." She looks over at him with pleading eyes.

Levi frowns a bit, he swiftly pull her hair back and lunges his hand onto her neck and starts to choke her. She gasps loudly and pulls on Levi's fingers to try and stop him. "L-...Levi ... ple-!.... please" She yelps and cries out to him. "You should listen when a man is ordering you." He scoffs and let's go of her neck. Stella gasps loudly and coughs hard, she grabs her bag and holds onto the door handle. "M-May i go?" She says in fear and looks away from his eyes. "Yes go on. Tell your mom I said hi" He says with a smile, she exits the car and limps her walk into the house.

"Stella! I missed you my little baby. Go wash your hands I got some mangos for you in the table." Her mom says happily and frowns a bit. "What's with all the bruises on your neck, and that limping... Were you bullied at school?!" She questions and looks up at Stella with angry eyes. "What- No no! I-... Me and Levi were playing soccer and he kicked the hell outta my leg. And we were play fighting" She giggles and walks to the sink to wash her hands. "Ok ok good I don't want my baby to be all bruised up and hurt... Well just tell me if anyone hurts you ok? It's fine to speak up to me" She smiles at Stella and sits onto the couch.

Stella frowns a bit and goes up to her room. What would she tell her mom... If she knew that Haka was the one bruising up her body she would be FURIOUS. Stella sighs as she falls back onto her bed in a star position. She sits up and goes into her bathroom. I want to see what my body looks like... is it bruised up? Was it all healed? I heard the pools are opening soon I should avoid getting hit for a week. I should just obey his word next time.

She sighs and locks the bathroom door. She slowly winces as she takes off her shirt. She turns her back and looks back at the mirror. Her back slashed were all red and yellow. It was disgusting looking. "It'll definitely scar..." She says as her voice breaks, she cries silently and takes off her pants. The big bruise on her leg was now purple and dark red. She touches it gently and winces loudly, she limps over to get the first aid kit. She wraps up her lower leg and tries her best to reach the slash marks on her back. She winces as she disinfects it and wraps it in a gauze wrap.

She sighs and looks down at her body, bruised and ugly... it was so unpleasant to look at. I hate my body... it's so boxy and tall. I just hate myself... I'm such a bad girlfriend... I can never learn how to satisfy my boyfriend. I'm not good enough for anyone. No one would care if I just left would they? She bites her lip and looks around for the little razor they have. She grabs it and stares it it for about 10 minutes she shakes her head and quickly slashes her arm. She tears up and slashes one, two, three, four, five times.

She cries silently and stares down at her bloodily wrist. Fuck... She says to herself and washes down the blood from her arm. She winces and throws her head back to the pain. She gets some disinfectant wipes and slides them over her wrist. She winces and wraps up her arm. She sighs and hits her head with her hand. Gosh wtf is wrong with me... that was stupid stupid stupid! she thinks to herself and exits the bathroom.

Putting on and over sized shirt and some long pajama pants. "Let's just forget about this and sleep" she says happily and lays under her covers after turning off the lights. She slowly drifts to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~*~*

A/N: honestly had no ideas for this chapter