𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

By the time school was over Stella was starving, she was stumbling to walk and had the worst headache. She became dizzier and dizzier every period, she stumbled her way to the exit. Evan was watching her weird movements while he was behind her.

Stella got outside and collapsed herself onto the bench, Evan eyes her and finally distances his self from her. Stella waits there for Levi for about 30 minutes. When he finally comes out of the building Stella weakly smiled and stumbled her way to him. "Levi..." She said weakly and hugged him. He looked down at her with a smile and strokes her hair. "Let's go" He says and guides Stella to the car while holding her hand.

Levi helps Stella into the car and goes to the other side to drive. Levi turns the car on, turns on some music,and exits the school parking lot Stella was staring at her lap. She wanted to ask Levi if he could take her to get something to eat. "Levi... can we go get something to eat? I'm still really hungry" She says as her feet swing. Levi sighs and puts his hand under his chin to rest it on the ledge. "Fine. But we're going to my house to eat. My parents are on a business trip so we have the house to ourselves" He chuckles and brings a hand onto her inner thigh, he squeezes it and slowly makes circles on it.

Stella wasn't really in the mood for sex, she was to hungry to think about anything else. And sex was definitely the last thing she wanted. She groans a bit in discomfort and leans on the side of the window. Levi frowns a bit and looks over at her for a minute. "Why're you acting like that?" He says with little anger in his tone. Stella hunches over a little and stares down at her lap. "... You're so ungrateful. I'm the only person who actually cares for your well-being. You should be glad I'm still with you." He sighs and swiftly pulls his hand off of her inner thigh. Stella starts biting her nails in a sign of distress, she slowly turns her hunched over head to Levi, looking over at him she sees the frustration in his eyes.

They pull up to Levi's house, he roughly gets out of the car and walks into his house without waiting nor looking back at Stella who's still sitting there in the car. Stella pouts sadly and gets out of the car, she runs over to the house and opens the door slowly. She locks the door and slowly walks into the living room. She peeks over into the kitchen, no one to be found. She giggles a bit and walks into the kitchen. She looks around the kitchen for something to snack on.

Hmmm what should I make.... She says to herself. She turns around to see a two packs of ramen noodles. Ooo Maybe I'll make some ramen!
Oh
She says to herself and quickly starts prepping everything for her ramen. A pot with water, she
puts it onto the stove u

drops the two packs noodles into it. She turns on the stove and lets it boil. She sighs as she slowly drags her feet to the other side of the island. She drops herself onto the chair and waits for her food to cook in silence while she was on her phone.

Stella frowns a little as she thinks about the incident earlier. She grunts a bit and quickly gets up to walk up the stairs. Stella finally gets to the top of the stairs and peeks into Levi's room. She sees him laying on his bed with a phone in his hand. Levi sighs and turns off his phone, he crosses his arms and stares at Stella's peeking face.

"What." Levi says in a flat tone, she smiles weakly and opens the door fully. Stella walks over to Levi , stopping right in front of the right side of the bed. "I just want to say I'm sorry Levi " She says in a quiet voice and starts playing with the side of her pants. "Apologize properly. Stop touching your pants" He says firmly as he points over at her hand. Stella quickly pulls her hand down and sways her body side to side.

She could never keep a still body. She was always moving, it was difficult for her to just pause and concentrate. In situations where she was nervous she had to fidget with something.

She exhales and nods, Stella looks over at Levi and says louder. "I'm sorry for the way I acted Levi..." She says and looks at him with pleading eyes. "Are you still mad?" She gulps and takes a step closer to him. "You-You know I didn't mean to... I was just starving..." She looks at him and raises her eyebrows in an attempt to show him her forgiveness.

Levi stares at her with a straight face and shakes his head. "No. I'm not" He scoffs and gets off the bed swiftly, as he's about to exit through his door Stella pulls on his shirt. "Wait... Levi I'm really sorry though... I wasn't in the right mindset I swear!..."

Levi slowly looks down at her hand in disdain and looks over at Stella's face. She gasps a bit as she realizes, she pulls her hand off of his shirt and looks down at the floor nervously. "I specifically told you that I can touch you and have sec with you anytime and any where I want to." He says sternly as he spits out the words. She shudders a bit and nods slowly. "Yes Levi..." She says quietly and takes a step back from him, slowly distancing herself.

Levi sucks his teeth as he roughly pushes the door back open, making it bang onto the closet. She flinches and steps back into the bedroom. Sitting herself down onto the foamy mattress.

Only 30 secs had pasted by when she heard Levi's ear ringing tone. "STELLA!GET DOWN HERE!" He shouts loudly, she flinches a bit and quickly runs down the stairs to find Levi's shouting voice. "Y-Yes?" She says as she walks into the Kitchen.

"What the fuck!... Is this?" He speaks in a raging terror. He puts over at the overflowing ramen water that was still on the stove. It was burning the bottom of the pan. Stella had forgotten about her food when she was apologizing to Levi .

She runs over to the stove and quickly pulls the pot off and throws it into the sink. Turning the faucet on cold and letting the pan cook down, she turns over to look at Levi with pleading eyes. "An accident... It was just an accident..." She repeats and pulls on the bottom of her shirt nervously.

Stella yells loudly as she feels a hard tug on her hair, Levi grabbed her hair and pulled her close to his chest. "Are you fucking stupid??... Huh??! ARE YOU A FUCKING IMBECILE!??" He screams into her face with built up aggression and quickly walks up the stairs with her hair still in hand. He drags up the stairs and throws her onto the bedroom floor. "Why! Are! You! Such! An! IDIOT!"

He screams with every kick to her stomach, Stella cries out loudly and tries to catch her breath. "sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry" She says in between her cries loudly. Stella gasps for and air as she holds her beat up stomach. She curls into a ball on the floor and cries harder as she repeats her sorrowful apologies. Levi frowns harder as he face twitches, he starts getting frustrated more and more. Levi pulls his leg back and kicks Stella one last time.

He huffs and puffs as he seemed to have released all his anger out, he looks down at Stella her cries had stopped abruptly. Her face was a dark red color, it was covered with blood. The last place Levi had kicked was Stella's face. He gasps loudly and kneels down next to her. "... Oh my... baby I'm so sorry" He says quietly and strokes her hair. After a while of stroking her hair he starts to chuckle softly, he cackles a bit harder and grips onto her hair tightly.

"If the bitch would've fucking listened... this wouldn't have happened..." He smiles down lightly and stands back up, he extends his leg and steps over her knocked out body. "She'll live"

~~*~**~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

A/N: I was gonna continue writing till she woke up after the incident but I'm too tired